Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 12:08 AM

Plans for Easter Sunday?

Moff to bed now as I'm going to the East Coast again tomoz. Going to Skirlington Market in Bridlington. Not been there for a good few years. It's meant to pee it darn but luckily a lot of the market is undercover.

Have you got any plans for Easter Sunday?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 12:24 AM

Re: Plans for Easter Sunday?

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Moff to bed now as I'm going to the East Coast again tomoz. Going to Skirlington Market in Bridlington. Not been there for a good few years. It's meant to pee it darn but luckily a lot of the market is undercover.

Have you got any plans for Easter Sunday?
Skirlington market is nowhere near Brid. It's a mile outside Hornsea further down t'coast. But I'll let you off.
May see you there myself as I think we're going there tomoz
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 09:52 AM

Dog walking multiple times, and going round the flat with the hoover, for me. If I have time, then settling down with my library book (new Stephen Leather).
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 10:06 AM

I am in for a rough day. Ten for lunch - chocolate all over the place and it is also April Fools day. I might not get through it.
SamTheMan
Merseyside
SamTheMan is male  SamTheMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 10:09 AM

I'm just filling the slowcooker, ready to make a curry. Then if it stays sunny i'm going out to fix the garden gate which is falling down.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 10:13 AM

Plans for today...
..the bread is rising as we speak soon to be turned into rolls,
..as this is the first fine day we have had in ages I will be catching up on some washing,
.. I will be taking Chloe for a long and muddy walk through fields of lambs

I always used to cook a big lamb roast for the family on Easter Sunday followed by an extra Christmas pudding made in October.
The family have flown off to the sun so no big roast to cook today and I am glad of that
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 12:55 PM

I usually cook a turkey crown with all the trimmings for my family every Easter Sunday but decided against it this year as I haven’t been able to use my right hand properly since before Christmas. Instead I’m doing a buffet for them all later on today. I
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 01:40 PM

Been out to Hornsea for a walk along the seafront followed by Sunday lunch on the way home.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 01:46 PM

No plans at all - currently updating the firmware on an iPhone, iPad and Apple watch. What an exciting life I have.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 01:56 PM

Cooking Roast Turkey for dinner this evening.
I cannot go out as one of my twins is poorly.
That's OK, I can multi-task.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top