Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 06:33 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone,

Been raining in the night - the world smells clean and fresh.

Going to have a busy - but quiet - day today. I've already done the laundry, rearranged the dust and taken the shark for a walk - going to settle down to some serious writing for the rest of the day.

I am sure Hot Cross buns will be involved at some point - food for thought!!

Enjoy your day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 08:35 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Good morning all.

Beautiful and sunny here at the moment.

Nothing planned for today, I was late getting up today.

Making a Chicken Casserole for dinner.

Have a nice Easter everyone.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 08:41 AM

Morning all.

It's dry and very mild out there today, but not sure if that will last! What a difference though, being a holiday, less traffic, hardly any people (and more importantly no kids!) about, delaying us. Our walk didn't take quite as long.

I'd like to do some more writing, but wonder if Holly will let me sit at the laptop for long periods. I have had another idea for a novel and want to get the start of it down. Not my usual genre (mystery, murder, horror, suspense), but chick litty, which I actually find hard to do! Let's see if I can make a start, seeing as it won't be gardening weather for some time.

Happy Easter.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 08:43 AM

Hi

Whatever happened to Good Friday?

Everything is open and the Binmen have been.

I have to go to Stoke today to pick up some stuff and then I will be busy with my aquarium.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 08:43 AM

Good morning everyone mud mud and yet more mud after days of rain. It would be lovely to go for a walk without having to wear wellingtons and a raincoat and for Chloe not to be covered in mud.

I am going to do some cleaning today, my family from Derbyshire are coming for a visit in a couple of weeks time.

Enjoy your day
Ragdoll
Surrey,UK
Ragdoll is female  Ragdoll has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 08:49 AM

Morning all, dry but very cloudy here. Mr Tesco delivering all my Easter goodies soon, so must have a quick shower. All housework done, so a restful long week-end for me.

Whatever you are doing for Easter enjoy.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone mud mud and yet more mud after days of rain. It would be lovely to go for a walk without having to wear wellingtons and a raincoat and for Chloe not to be covered in mud.

Enjoy your day
I keep telling Holly, wait till the Spring and Summer, and we'd have so much fun! She loves grass, so I look forward to her being able to run about on some without fear of getting muddy feet.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 08:55 AM

Happy Good Friday everyone!

I have a busy day today planning my family party, it started off just small a get together to welcome three new babies into the family but I dunno how but it's grown and grown I now have 28 adults and 7 kids coming to my little house on Monday i must be mad.

So today is for shopping and most of the rest of Easter I will be in the kitchen...can't wait though it will be fun

Have a lovely Good Friday everyone and Happy Easter
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I keep telling Holly, wait till the Spring and Summer, and we'd have so much fun! She loves grass, so I look forward to her being able to run about on some without fear of getting muddy feet.
Commiserations Jazzi it's horrid having a puppy through the winter when there isn't dry grass to take them on.
A couple more weeks and we should see some improvement.-).
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 08:59 AM

Morning everyone, muddy everywhere here too after another night of heavy rain, so just back from the forest and bathed and dried the dogs, and now enjoying a much deserved coffee.

We are out for lunch to relatives at Retford later which will make a nice change from the usual easter catering, although Mrs.B. has made a spiced apple cake to take with us for dessert.

Have a good day folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top