Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2011, 07:05 AM

Monday Feelings

Good morning everyone

Not much planned for today, at last the headlamp protectors have come for the car so I will be fitting them first and then a possible trip into town to do a bit of quick shopping for mother natures creatures.

Mags, I think your back may be due to you thinking of lots of things to do and it is your sub-consious saying no way Jose.

Have a wonderful day and dont forget to tell your loved ones how you feel about them, tomorrow may never happen.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2011, 10:38 AM

Re: Monday Feelings

Good Morning AB and everyone else. Bit of a change in the weather today, cooler but still nice. I remember when I used to hate Monday Mornings now I love 'em, everyone back at work and school, nice and peaceful.
Enjoy your Day good People out there.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2011, 12:26 PM

Good morning all! Top of the morning to you! The sun hasn't come up here yet but all things living look forward to it. Have a great day!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2011, 02:54 PM

Where has all the sunshine gone? Quite a change this morning waking up to grey cloud.

Ahh AB, I'm glad you've sussed my backache out! I'm pleased to say I'm finding it easier to move around today though

Enjoy your day all!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2011, 04:08 PM

Hi all! A brief taste of Summer today only: it's near 11 am and already 18 C (64 F); sun not out but trying! They're calling for 29 C, sounds delightful as it's been a cooler than normal Spring. Will be barefoot and having cocktails on the porch this afternoon! This was supposed to be the op day, I do want to get it over with but am really happy to be home enjoying this lovely day!

Glad the back is better, Mags! Jemflux, I feel exactly the same about Mondays!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2011, 10:18 PM

Mags, pleased to hear your back is improving...take it easy though...

Eileen, hope you enjoyed your cocktails on the porch....nice way to spend a relaxing afternoon.....

Got absolutely soaked walking this morning.....caught up with ironing after dinner-quite a pile seeing that I washed everything in sight, including some curtains, while the lovely weather was with us. Then went to see my Niece and her two boys who have come over for 2 weeks from Germany. Her hubby couldn't come over has he has had op on his shoulder-split tendon and fractured bone caused by celebrating his promotion to Staff Sergeant too much-rather 'merry' and fell over-ouch!!!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top