Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2011, 07:08 AM

Thatch Friday

Good morning all

Another nice day here so I have decided to have the thatch shortend and trimmed as 'she who must be obeyed' says it looks like I have a scarf round my neck.
No other plans for today so I may just play around with making some DVD's.

Good news about hubby Mags.

Have a wonderful day everyone and rememeber who need to know your feelings for them.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2011, 07:15 AM

Re: Thatch Friday

Good morning all and sundry on this glorious spring day. The patio is all finished thank goodness and looking great, so a few brownie points earned from Better Half. Today I will just sweep up again and tidy the borders. Friends are coming over this afternoon for coffee and we are looking forward to a few days in the Cotswolds next week to relax and chill out after our exertions of the last couple of weeks.

Have a great day and look out for one another.

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2011, 11:56 AM

Good Morning all. It's really beautiful weather today and I'm going to take it easy in the deckchair, hope it's nice where you are.
Enjoy your Day Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2011, 02:04 PM

I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely sunny weather today....... I will just be sitting in the garden, not by choice though but because I have put my back out ....grrr!

Wishing everyone a good weekend!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2011, 03:20 PM

Raw and blustery, 8 C (46 F), off and on rain; what a cool Spring we've had so far.... off to take a pre-op stress test; have no idea what to expect .....

Mags, sorry about your back .. what is the news re hubby, have I missed a thread?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2011, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Raw and blustery, 8 C (46 F), off and on rain; what a cool Spring we've had so far.... off to take a pre-op stress test; have no idea what to expect .....

Mags, sorry about your back .. what is the news re hubby, have I missed a thread?
Hubby is back home now and starting to get his strength back ...... no more hospital appointments, thank goodness.

I wish you all the very best for your op on Monday, Eileen..... remember that we'll all be thinking of you and rooting for you from this side of the Pond - in fact we will be gate-crashing your hospital with loads of healing vibes! *hugs*
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2011, 09:41 PM

Ah Mags, op is off for the nonce.. gut will welcome vibes in time

Well, the op Monday is temporarily cancelled. I saw the cardiologist this morning; seems I need a catheterization before they'll proceed with surgery. When I was in hospital all the emphasis was on the bleeding and colon cancer; they did mention, almost in passing, that I had slight heart problems. Seems it's more than slight; heart is functioning at 50% capability and they want that checked out first (arterial plaque, etc). That came as quite a shock, feel, and have felt fine. but, as this is serious invasive surgery I can understand they want to make sure I'm optimal, especially as the lungs aren't too good. Appointment will be some time next week.

I will be so glad when all of this is over .....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

08-04-2011, 09:51 PM

So sorry to hear this Eileen Put your faith in your doctors, they will take good care of you and get you through this.

It goes without saying you will be in our thoughts and prayers. The strong healing vibes will keep flying across the Pond to you (((hugs))) xxx
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2011, 10:32 PM

Mags, so sorry to hear about your back....hope it clears quickly

Eileen, so sorry to read that your op has been delayed, must be frustrating for you-better to be at your best though before undergoing surgery. Still in my thoughts and prayers. Healing vibes will definitely keep winging their way to you-hugs xx

Made the most of today again, walking and gardening..will catch up with household jobs tomorrow, maybe!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top