Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2011, 06:59 AM

A nice Thursday

Good morning everyone

It has the makings of a nice day here so we are going for a walk aroung Rydal water and calling for lunch at some local establishment.

I hope everything goes well at the doctors Mags.

DM, we sleep when our body's need rest so long sleeps help you to recover. I hope that you feel more alive now and raring to go, even if it is slower than normal.

Have a great day everybody and remember to spare a thought for those lost and stray mother natures creatures.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2011, 11:44 AM

Re: A nice Thursday

Good morning OFFers. Speaking of sleep AB, I was groggy yesterday morning when I went into McDonald's for breakfast. These days I order a double side order of scrambled eggs with two sausage patties and a coffee. They serve it on a plastic pancake platter with a pop-off clear lid. I sat at my table, popped off the lid and grabbed the knife & fork, ready to dive right in. When my eyes returned to the platter the lid was back on the platter. I was momentarily confused until I realized they had accidentally put two lids on it. I had to share that one with the manager, saying it's not fair confusing old people that early in the morning. LOL

We had such a lovely day yesterday. It rained so hard that I couldn't see out of my car's windshield. That was before the hail started bouncing off my Smart Car like marbles. I headed quickly for my carport to prevent damage. I live just one mile from the McDonald's. They were showing on the news where it hailed so much it looked like snow had covered the ground. It was 40 F, well above freezing.

Have a great day folks and don't eat the yellow snow.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2011, 12:54 PM

Hello AB, Bob and those who follow ....

It's another beautiful sunny day here in the SW ...... chairs in the garden again!

AB, everything went well for hubby at the doctor's this morning, thanks - he was outside at 6.40am waiting for them to open he likes to be punctual but that's ridiculous!

Have a great day all!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2011, 05:53 PM

Hello all. The washing machine packed in and blew all the fuses, took me ages to get this old thing started again.
Glad to hear the Hubby's good news Mags.
Have a great rest of the Day Folks.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2011, 10:06 PM

Mags, pleased everything went well for your hubby. 6.40am is like the middle of the night to me!!! Maybe you'll get a good nights sleep tonight being up at that time......

Usual morning - walking and household jobs. After dinner went into town and then took BIL's birthday card over to my Sister for him and spent the afternoon chatting and drinking tea with her....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top