Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2011, 07:02 AM

Very wet Wednesday

Good morning all.

Almost half the week has gone and it does'nt seem 5minutes since it was Saturday.
No plans for today, we were going to have a run down to Morcambe but with the rain bouncing off the pavement it does not seem a good Idea.

Mags, 7:00!!! half the day has gone nearly. Watch mother natures creatures,

Eat when your hungry, drink when your dry
If the lord dont take you'll live till you die.
Sleep through the darkness, arise when its light
You'll find your days are healthy and bright.

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember to tell your OH how you feel, tomorrow it may be to late.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2011, 09:18 AM

Re: Very wet Wednesday

Good morning AB, good morning all!

Lovely bright start to the day, supposed to reach 21º later so the garden beckons later.

I have a date with Mr Dyson this morning as Cassie Cat is shedding her coat profusely at the moment. I usually place her lost fur onto the bushes which the birds then collect for lining their nests.

Enjoy your day!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2011, 10:35 AM

Good Morning all, another dull Day but nice and mild. The wife and me are taking the youngest Grandson into town for a Birthday treat, he's 11 today, God how the years fly by, luckily he has a free school Day and he's as happy as Larry.
Take good care of yourselves.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2011, 11:30 AM

Beautiful day here in Sherwood, my sons are stripped to the waist laying patio slabs complaining about the heat! Nothing much for me to do apart from some pointing up and supervising...

Have a great day and hey, let's be careful out there..

Barry
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2011, 02:02 PM

Good morning all. I hear the slashing cars outside my balcony window as I type this. Guess that really comes as no surprise. There might be a dry day or two later in the week. I really want to get out and start photographing the budding trees and flowers. The birds sure seem to be spry enough. I even saw a couple of ducks going at it the other day. That was a first. Anyway I'm off to McDonald's for breakfast and chat. It's a good way to start the day.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2011, 04:49 PM

Hi, people! Sunny here but below normal still: 10 C (48 F). Slept late, tireder than I thought I was after the recent events; good to sleep in my own bed. No plans especially for the day; getting used to being tethered to the oxygen

Hope it's a good day for all!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2011, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Hi, people! Sunny here but below normal still: 10 C (48 F). Slept late, tireder than I thought I was after the recent events; good to sleep in my own bed. No plans especially for the day; getting used to being tethered to the oxygen

Hope it's a good day for all!
The long sleep probably did you good, Eileen, you had a lot of catching up to do. Hope you feel reasonably well today.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2011, 07:58 PM

Thanks, Mags! Yes, sleeping in the hospital is difficult with the lights, noise and vitals-taking! Lovely and quiet at Carolyn's, but still a strange bed .... nothing like your own. I do feel fine, have ever since the transfusions knocked out the awful fatigue from the anemia and they got the breathing OK with oxygen.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2011, 08:25 PM

That's all very good news Eileen and you'll feel stronger for the op later on. From your posts you eat a good healthy diet every day and that will go a long way too. I've followed Leia's thread on Catsey - the little minx
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2011, 08:55 PM

So pleased to see that your doing fine Eleen, sure you feel refreshed after a good sleep...

Made the most of a lovely day...walking this morning and afternoon, rest of time in garden....surprising how quickly the weeds appear after some rain and warmth!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top