Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2011, 06:59 AM

Windy Tuesday.

Good morning everyone

No plans have been hatched for today but I am sure that ' she who must be obeyed 'will find something for me to do after my day of freedom yesterday.
Possibly outside as it is dry but very, very windy.

Have a great day everyone and spare a moment of thoughts and prayers for those less fortunate than you.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2011, 07:50 AM

Re: Windy Tuesday.

Morning all, more works on the patio today but I am told it should be finished by Thursday. Not much else for me to do but supervise I hope!

Have a good day yourselves...

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2011, 11:24 AM

Good Morning all. Very dull and overcast today but warm. Another busy Day so I'm off.
Enjoy your Day Folks.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2011, 11:49 AM

Rain in the forecast, what a surprise! They're adding a possible thunderstorm this afternoon. I got out yesterday with my good friend Warren, looking for trouble. We found it at Camera World in downtown Portland. It was my fault since I suggested it. I wound up with a new camera bag for my grand tour, my 4th bag, and a close-up macro camera lens. Now if I could PLEASE just have a day or two of dry weather? The powers to be are saying Friday & Saturday have the best chance of that happening. We'll see.

Have a great day all & be sure to hug your loved ones!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2011, 12:29 PM

Hello OFF'ers

It's a dull day here but at least it's stopped raining, I am desperate for a sunny day when we can sit in the garden again.

Not a lot happening here at the mo - tomorrow we will be going into town as hubby has an Optician appointment, then the following day he has a doctor's appointment ...... at 7.00am, what an unearthly hour that is!

Enjoy your day all!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2011, 09:44 PM

Mags, that is one early start to the day! My next-door neighbour was telling me she had received an hospital appointment for next week at 6.40pm....says at least she'll get a car parking space!! Hope your husband is doing well....

Went on our usual walk this morning and never saw another person all the way round the reservoirs...don't know were the regulars had got to.... My friend from the Vets came for lunch as she does every first Tuesday in the month. Then took the Hatti girl for her allergy vaccination and then my Sister and Hubby called round after tea for chat and cuppa...then relaxation time for me....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top