Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 06:26 AM

Good Morning Friday

Morning all
A little rain and cooler this morning as I prepare to leave work.
After my sleep and school run duties I'll visit the gym and then it's home for the weekend.

Have a good day folks.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 06:45 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday

Good morning Floydy, last shift of the week out of the way then, have a good weekend.

Morning all, very windy here overnight and a wet forecast for today, just hope that it's rain rather than snow...

No plans for the day other than making a rather decadent fryup for lunch, the rest of the day will take care of itself.

Have a good day everyone.

The geese are back on our local pond, must be nearly spring then...

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 07:19 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A really miserable start to the day,forecast is for snow tomorrow and Sunday.

I hope you all have a good day.
Kev60
Germany. Black Forest.
Kev60 is male  Kev60 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 08:12 AM

Good morning,

Cool and wet here and it looks like it's going to get a lot colder.

Those geese are magnificent Barry.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 08:17 AM

Good morning everybody.

I like the sound of your decadent fry up Barry!

It's raining here - ah well...

Have a good weekend all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 08:35 AM

Morning all.

Its dry but cloudy and miserable out there this morning.

Got Doctors appointment first, then straight on to the Care Home to visit the MIL.

Our Jackdaws have started making nests, they are a nuisance, they nest in our Chimneys and there is straw all over my upstairs windowsills and all over the Conservatory roof.

Have a good day all.
Ragdoll
Surrey,UK
Ragdoll is female  Ragdoll has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 08:47 AM

Good morning all, lovely sunny blue skies here, but rain forecast for later.

Will be popping into M&S soon, apart from that the day is mine.

Enjoy whatever your day brings.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 09:30 AM

Morning all.

Been for our first walk, Holly is fed and content, and I’ll do my own breakfast in a minute.

I also love the idea of a decadent fry up but don’t have the ingredients. Yesterday I cooked some chicken in powder marinade in a roasting bag, so will have that tomorrow with roasties, and today will be the rest of the pulled pork and rice. Spent a lot of time cooking yesterday evening, including chicken for Holly.

Just like Barry, my day will have to take care of itself. See what the weather does, what needs doing indoors, and whether I want to spent a lot of time watching Sky recordings. I’m running out of space but still have several fave shows to download and catch up on. Might have to delete recent stuff that I’m not bothered about, like Trauma, Troy, and Requiem.

Have a good day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 10:02 AM

Good morning all a bright sunny start to the day and light rain forecast for late afternoon,

No plans for the day so I may try to do a bit of work on the garden later.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 10:09 AM

Morning Crusties, off for another eye test later, then to stock up with the groceries as the weather is fowl and snow forecast.

Have a good weekend.

Happy Trails.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top