Join for free
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 12:42 AM

bank of england to axe coppers ( business news )

bank of england to axe coppers ( business news )

metro coppers to wrighstuff who are both 50 never to be axed 14.03.18

i am suspicious
are they transferring
not by nature superstitious
the same news is joining with no blurring.
not yet been for fix
have to have news that's warm
both together and sealed like a twix
wrightstuff and metro with no name tease storm.
scrapped maybe from phillip
unlike the illegal trade from the ottoman empire
mr harmond will be getting no flowers like a tulip
people will say the spring statement is dyer.
all realizing the value
even if the move is not elastic
my land lord had tears when pay ed for malibu
he tried to convert me from coppers to plastic.
thank you wrihtstuff
and metro as no night stoppers
to you both its a life long cuff
both are valued higher then all money including coppers.

watching the best morning news show ever ( wrightstuff on ch5 at 915am weekdays ) and afer picking up about storm not liking her name when she was growing up i decided not only could i include this but i just wanted to appreciate the metro news paper and the wrightstuff in my way own way by saying you are both gold. hope all readers enjoy this fake business news lol
https://ibb.co/nb73VH
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 11:32 AM

Re: bank of england to axe coppers ( business news )

I save all mine in a big coffee jar along with fives, tens, and twenties that I get in my change, then take them to the coin sorter in the supermarket. I had just under £200 the last time. Comes in great just after Christmas and New Year, when I've sometimes over spent a bit..
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I save all mine in a big coffee jar along with fives, tens, and twenties that I get in my change, then take them to the coin sorter in the supermarket. I had just under £200 the last time. Comes in great just after Christmas and New Year, when I've sometimes over spent a bit..
Me too...canny or what
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 12:49 PM

Whilst it was being considered as to whether to remove copper coins, the Bank of England has now decided against it.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Whilst it was being considered as to whether to remove copper coins, the Bank of England has now decided against it.
Good. Charities would be the ones to lose out, they rely on those collection boxes on shop counters. I put my loose change into them.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top