Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 12:30 PM

Royal baby

The birth might coincide with the Queen' s 92nd, that would be nice.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 12:34 PM

Re: Royal baby

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
The birth might coincide with the Queen' s 92nd, that would be nice.
Why would that be nice? In my family lots of birthdays coincide with that of other members, which is a bit of a pain. My eldest daughter was born on my husband's birthday as was his nephew.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 12:42 PM

Royal births are usually an event for the nation to celebrate.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 12:48 PM

I would say, every baby born is an event to celebrate... not just royal ones!

Sorry to say, l don’t really care about the royals very much any more.

I am only interested in the pomp and splendour!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 12:50 PM

I am in favour of the Monarchy, but one birth is very much like another, imo. I am only interested if it is a child born to a close family member.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 12:51 PM

What a lovely birthday present for the Queen if her great grandchild does arrive on her birthday
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

14-03-2018, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
What a lovely birthday present for the Queen if her great grandchild does arrive on her birthday
The Queen might like to keep her birthday special, besides which, it might be unfair on the kid to have it on the same day as that of their great granny.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
The Queen might like to keep her birthday special, besides which, it might be unfair on the kid to have it on the same day as that of their great granny.
I'm sure the Queen will more than welcome the new arrival on her birthday
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

14-03-2018, 01:09 PM

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge might possibly try for a fourth, a resident of Bucklebury, “I reckon Kate will try to emulate the Queen and have four!” one villager tells PEOPLE.

http://people.com/royals/the-reason-...baby-number-4/
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

14-03-2018, 01:12 PM

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge might possibly try for a fourth, a resident of Bucklebury, “I reckon Kate will try to emulate the Queen and have four!” one villager tells PEOPLE.

http://people.com/royals/the-reason-...baby-number-4/
I don't get why Kate should wish to emulate the Queen, by having the same number of children, that would be silly, imo, she is her own person.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top