Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2011, 06:50 PM

I'm back

I got discharged finally last evening, and am staying with Carolyn in her condo till Tuesday,

I can't say how touched at all the lovely comments and good wishes; I got quite a bit teary to tell the truth; you all are a wonderful group, and I really really thank you!! Oh how I have missed you while stuck in the hospital ....BAD OFF withdrawal symptoms!!

I felt awful on the Saturday, very short of breath and extremely fatigued, asked my neighbor Jim for a ride to the ER, expecting a change of meds and a diuretic for the leg swelling ... they took one look at me and admitted me. To make a long story short, COPD, anemia, slight congestive heart failure, malignant colon mass. I've had an upper and lower GI and a CAT scan, lots of transfusions, a gazillion meds needles and vital sign takings.... SO glad to be out of there. I''m stabaiized now, and go in for the surgery on the 11th. More good vibes would be appreciated, guys, thanks so much for all the4 support. And I.m very grateful to Christopher and Carilyn, who I asked to keep you informed, and to Mags for her help.

Will do a separate thread about Leia!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2011, 07:08 PM

Re: I'm back

Great to have you back with us again Eileen, you were badly missed, you just take it easy and look after yourself.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2011, 08:04 PM

Welcome back Eileen, you have been missed by everyone here but probably not as much as leia missed you. (((HUGS)))
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2011, 08:15 PM

Really pleased that you are back Eileen - the Games Section is just not the same without your input. You seem to have gone through the mill just lately, but I hope that you will soon be fighting fit again. I will keep you in my thoughts - Kind regards. Rena.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2011, 09:28 PM

Lovely to have you back Eileen Hope you're feeling much brighter xx
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2011, 09:32 PM

Wonderful to see you back Eileen. Not been an easy time for you, but try and stay positive, take care and look after yourself x
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2011, 09:40 PM

Good to see you back Eileen but take things easy.

I'll be bombarding your hospital with strong healing vibes on the 11th.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2011, 02:12 AM

Welcome back Eileen it's lovely to hear from you. I too will be bombarding your hospital with positive vibes - we'll have everything crossed for you. Take care and I hope to see you back to full health soon
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2011, 02:55 AM

Thank you all .......
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2011, 10:21 AM

Oh, you are back Eileen I am so very pleased to hear from you, we all missed you on here. I will also be thinking of you and sending good vibes to you on 11th.
Mary x

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top