Join for free
GOG
Northumberland UK
GOG is male  GOG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2011, 05:28 PM

Favourite Jewish Joke

The jewish people have a wonderful capacity to laugh at themselves. Two of my favourite Uncles were Jewish and I loved their sense of humour.

So my favourite Jewish joke:

A very excited young Jewish man came home and said to his mother, "Momma, I am in love with the most wonderful girl in the world and I want you to meet her because I am going to marry her."
"Okay" said his Momma "When do I get to see her?"
"Tomorrow" said the young man. "I am going to bring three girls home and I want you to guess which is the one which I will marry."
"Okay, as you wish." said Momma.
Next day the young man arrived home with three elegant, intelligent and attractive young ladies. He sat them on the sofa and said "Momma, which one am I going to marry?"

Momma looked at the girls for a moment and said "The one on the right."

"Momma that's right. how did you know?" said the young man.

"I don't like her!" said Momma.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2011, 06:57 PM

Re: Favourite Jewish Joke

Good one GOG. You are right about the Jewish sense of humour...you can't beat it, most of my employers were Jewish and they told some great yarns...if only I could remember them now.
inky
New Member!
cheshunt,herts
inky is male 

01-04-2011, 11:46 AM

village idiot by a bus stop, my friend says"can i offer you a lift?" villiage idiot says"no, i will miss my bus!"
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2011, 01:10 PM

Psychiatrist to mumma

Your son has an oedipus complex

what you telling me? As long as he loves his mumma that`s fine
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2011, 04:21 PM

Two more

Three Jewish mothers are sitting on a bench in Brent Cross shopping centre talking about (what else?) how much their sons love them.

Sadie says "You know the Chagall painting hanging in my living room? My son, Arnold, bought that for me for my 75th birthday. What a good boy he is and how much he loves his mother."

Minnie says,"You call that love? You know the Mercedes I just got for Mother's Day? That's from my son Bernie. What a doll."

Shirley says "That's nothing. You know my son Stanley? He's in analysis with a psychoanalyst in Harley Street. Five session a week.
And what does he talk about? Me."

Q: What's the difference between a Rottweiler and a Jewish Mother?
A: Eventually, the Rottweiler lets go.
GOG
Northumberland UK
GOG is male  GOG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2011, 11:29 AM

Two Jewish mothers are sitting in a restaurant.

The waiter comes over.

"Is ANYTHING alright...?" he asks.....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top