Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2011, 07:05 AM

Thoughtful Thursday

Good morning everyone

It is a dismal day here so we are going to have a restful day spending some time meditating with the sounds of mother nature playing quietly in the background. Lunch will be at some local establishment I think.

Mags, prayers and thoughts are with you.I hope hubby will be home soon.

Eileen, If prayers and thoughts help then they are coming your way in abundance.

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember there are people less fortunate than you no matter what problems you may have.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2011, 07:50 AM

Re: Thoughtful Thursday

Miserably wet this morning, just as our patio refurb is due to start...should be interesting..

Best wishes to your hubby Mags, I hope that you get him back home soon, and come back Eileen, all is forgiven...

Enjoy your day everyone,

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2011, 10:17 AM

Good morning AB, Barry and those to follow...

Dull day here so I will be catching up on the household chores which have been slightly neglected lately.

It's amazing that a third of the year has gone already, I hope tomorrow will be the start of warmer days to potter in the garden.

Thanks for your thoughts and good wishes AB and Barry, I appreciate them.

I have posted more news received today about Eileen in her thread. She's having a few days break from hospital which will do her the world of good.
Thinking of you everyday Eileen, stay strong...
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2011, 10:26 AM

Mags, any good news about your husband?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2011, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Mags, any good news about your husband?
He is scheduled for a Sigmoidoscopy this morning and we are hoping that will tell us what is wrong. He is in good spirit though (not alcoholic spirit though!)
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2011, 10:54 AM

Good Morning all. We had a very windy night here and it's still blowing strong, more to come I hear, as the weather Man said the other night, 'Goodnight from me, and there'll be more weather tomorrow'.
Mags I hope your fella will be fine and the news is good.
I have to get out the ladder now and readjust the satellite dish and hope I'm not blown away.
Enjoy the Day if you can.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2011, 02:34 PM

Top of the morning to ya, the rest of the day for me self. I'm sitting at my normal place at McDonald's this morning, having just finished my regular breakfast. That would be a double side order of scrambled eggs & a double side order of sausage patties. I always add a senior coffee. That's not a lot of food considering I leave out the bread/muffin. It's worth it as my blood sugar reading before leaving my apartment was 106. I've green hanging in there on my diet that will help my diabetes & high blood pressure issues.

My only plans for today are to visit my local pharmacy and refill two of my medications. I also brought a package with me containing computer software I ordered for my senior lady who bough my laptop Tuesday. She doesn't trust ordering things off the Internet but she doesn't mind me risking the boogie man to save her significant money. That's why we're only acquaintances.

Before I ramble on I'll bid you all a good day. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that wit reach 60 F today for the first time this year. It has rained 29 of the 31 days of March.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2011, 10:06 PM

Pottering day today....walking this morning in near enough gale force winds! After dinner went to visit one of my Nieces and my 2 year old great nephew, few household jobs when I got home, then off to my friends for tea and chat....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top