Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 05:33 AM

Good Morning Saturday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Early start today,been talking to Guy in Taiwan and cannot get back to sleep.

It is hammering down here, no chance of getting out into the garden today.

I am still not allowed to drive and my NHS Appointment has been cancelled again.

I have booked myself in for an Eye Test privately on Monday morning,hopefully I will get the go ahead with new glasses.

I need to get out and about again.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 06:02 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Good morning all.

I've been awake ages too swims, no idea why but one advantage is I can hear a dawn chorus, that's heartening because I had been complaining that it had disappeared

Have friends around tonight to share a Chinese take away, looking forward to that.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 06:03 AM

Good morning everybody.

You just beat me to it SF. I too have been awake since 4.00am... Grrrrr - insomnia!!!

Maybe I'll get down on the settee when I've drunk my coffee & had a browse round my favourite websites...

Ady & Paula are taking us out to lunch for Mothers day today as I've mentioned in another thread.

We should be back for no later than 3.30 because Ady starts his taxi driving at 4.00pm. I think Tony & I might have a late afternoon trip to Tesco. (unless I drink too much wine at lunch)

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 06:43 AM

Good morning earlybirds and insomniacs, the rain has stopped here but is forecast to start again in a couple of hours...

We have our eldest son and family visiting for lunch today so I will be on cleaning and sprucing up duties whilst Mrs B slaves away in the kitchen, but so looking forward to seeing them.

Have a good Saturday everyone.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 07:03 AM

Good morning everyone!

Brilliant dawn chorus here today - lovely way to wake up.

Have a sort of "in and out" time over the next few days - spending time with a housebound friend, research trip to the University, giving a talk to a group of third year theology students, catching up with shopping - generally racing about like a mad thing! Oh - in between - have been asked to make a card with a dinosaur theme - that should be fun!!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 07:26 AM

Good morning all.

Dry but dull.

Off to the shops this morning.

Have a good day all.
Kev60
Germany. Black Forest.
Kev60 is male  Kev60 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 07:38 AM

Good morning.

I woke up at two this morning and got up at three thirty. I agree Carol Grrrrrr ...... insomnia.

Silver Tabby. My wife was just sitting on the balcony listening to the chorus outside. I also noticed yesterday that all the males are in full colour.

Have a good day.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 09:18 AM

Good morning everyone. Managed to get a little sleep last night due to liberal doses of morphine.
I wont be getting any visitors this weekend unfortunately as my ex and my children need some time for their own lives. This will make time drag on the ward for the next 48 hours but on Monday the pace maker is supposed to be getting fitted.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 09:26 AM

Morning all. Chucking it down here very miserable. I.m taking my dad to a & e today as he has finished his antibiotics but he's still unwell. My husband is unwell too and i.ve started with a cough which I've caught from him. All in all the feeling of today is as miserable as the weather. Goodness knows how long we.ll be waiting in a & e . I hope you all have a good day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 09:44 AM

Good morning everyone , a fine morning so far after a very wet night.

I am making loads of curry for the family freezer today, that will take all morning with lots of chopping and roasting of spices.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top