Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 02:30 PM

Friday Feeling?

As things are finally returning to normal after five years of a roller coaster ride, for the first time in ages I have that Friday feeling of freedom and anticipation for the weekend that I used to get after a challenging week of school or work.

I've just spruced up around here and have the music playing through the house...looking at the community calendar to see what's up...thinking about dinner.. maybe out...maybe in....

Do you still get excited about the weekend? Do you have plans for this one?

I hope it's a good one for everyone...
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 02:34 PM

Re: Friday Feeling?

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
As things are finally returning to normal after five years of a roller coaster ride, for the first time in ages I have that Friday feeling of freedom and anticipation for the weekend that I used to get after a challenging week of school or work.

I've just spruced up around here and have the music playing through the house...looking at the community calendar to see what's up...thinking about dinner.. maybe out...maybe in....

I like Monday better than Saturday and Sunday.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 02:42 PM

Hi

Friday was always a hectic day at work,so never had the Friday feeling.

I much prefer midweek trips,quieter and pleasanter.
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 02:44 PM

I much prefer the weekdays to weekends now I’m retired. Less people in town and easier to park.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 02:48 PM

I think because I've been locked up in the house or hospitials so long that being out among people and all that energy actually sounds good for a change.

A few weekends of this and I will probably be wishing for the solitude of Mondays again...

but not this Friday! I think I'll go decant a good red wine for later...
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 03:23 PM

I think because I've been locked up in the house or hospitials so long that being out among people and all that energy actually sounds good for a change.

A few weekends of this and I will probably be wishing for the solitude of Mondays again...

I'm really pleased for you Surfermom. To have to time to yourself after so many appointments and travelling etc over the years is something to cherish. Enjoy your day

I absolutely LOVE Fridays as I've finished work for the week in the morning and after a few hours sleep the weekend is here at last!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 03:58 PM

Oh I love Fridays knowing I have the whole weekend to do what I need or want to do without losing a few hours in the day because of work. Sometimes on Sundays I likecto have a pyjama day and totally relax. I.m fortunate that i.m healthy enough and my life is very busy so I embrace the just me days . Have a lovely weekend all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 04:59 PM

Enjoy your weekend SM
Since I retired every day is like a weekend and most days are pretty much the same which suits me fine.

After a lifetime of 'uncertainties' I am enjoying the calm familiar routine
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 05:05 PM

This side of the 'pond' its called P.O.E.T.S. day (its an acronym) happens every Friday darlin'
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2018, 05:41 PM

Friday is my favourite day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top