Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 04:27 PM

Snowflake Alert: Was The Mail's Tom Daly Column So Bad?

Center Parcs have scrapped any further advertising in The Mail following coercion from the usual Left-wing totalitarian zealots?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...ew-normal.html
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 05:15 PM

Re: Snowflake Alert: Was The Mail's Tom Daly Column So Bad?

Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 05:35 PM

Anyone? Anyone at all?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 05:39 PM

Sorry Gravitas, I didn't see it although I do read the Daily Mail but rarely anything on politics.
Gravitas
North England

07-03-2018, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Sorry Gravitas, I didn't see it although I do read the Daily Mail but rarely anything on politics.
Oh dear. One of them, eh.

I have given the link so force yourself. It'll do you good. Think of it as a test.
Gravitas
North England

07-03-2018, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
The Guardian paint a much different picture (using accurate figures of complaints upheld) of the 2017 figures.

Well done again, The Mail, Britain's finest newspaper:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/gr...n-2015-by-ipso
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 05:54 PM

l did read Richard Littlejohn’s article at the time and was a bit surprised at his ‘macho’, old fashioned view on the two men getting a baby.

I was more surprised at Centre Parc’s OTT decision to pull advertising on the Daily Mail.

If you saw the result of some of the children in my primary school teacher daughter’s class, whose man and woman parents are drug addicts, alcoholics and abusers... the two male parents are the better option.
Gravitas
North England

07-03-2018, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
l did read Richard Littlejohn’s article at the time and was a bit surprised at his ‘macho’, old fashioned view on the two men getting a baby.

I was more surprised at Centre Parc’s OTT decision to pull advertising on the Daily Mail.

If you saw the result of some of the children in my primary school teacher daughter’s class, whose man and woman parents are drug addicts, alcoholics and abusers... the two male parents are the better option.
I'm sure gays abuse drugs and drink as much as the rest of us. But most people would think, quite reasonably, that a child is better off with a mum (and dad) than two dads.

And if they express that view they shouldn't be targeted by extremist Left-wing zealots.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
Oh dear. One of them, eh.

I have given the link so force yourself. It'll do you good. Think of it as a test.
One of them who finds the general state of politics depressing and simply an ego boost for those who line their own pockets.

However, now I've looked at your link after you forced me to , I did actually see it. I do read Littlejohn's column and I usually find him spot on about things because I like his old school, anti-pc views on life. We need more people with common sense before we get completely dragged into an asexual, 'elf & safety landscape. It's all gone too far.

As for the Tom Daley topic, we've discussed that in depth on the relevant thread (which I departed as soon as the usual chit chat brigade started their off-topic nonsense).
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
I'm sure gays abuse drugs and drink as much as the rest of us. But most people would think, quite reasonably, that a child is better off with a mum (and dad) than two dads.

And if they express that view they shouldn't be targeted by extremist Left-wing zealots.
I was thinking more, the mother taking drugs and drinking whilst pregnant. The babies are born drug and alcohol dependent and many of the children end up screwed up.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top