Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 06:19 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Considerably less chilly this morning.

Zac and Derek are back,already up and out

I shall be trying out my new Air Fryer today.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 06:53 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Morning Swimmy et al, we are white over again this morning but raining now so hopefully it will clear it away through the day.

Just walking the dogs and visiting my Mum today, nothing else planned.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 07:48 AM

Good morning everyone,

Going to give the craft room a thorough tidy up now that the first of my commissions is done. Waiting for more information before I can begin the second one. Then I may wander to the shops and stock up ready for the next lot of snow!

Keep warm, stay safe.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 08:35 AM

Good Morning everyone - the temperature is up to 0.1c outside, the first above zero temperature for a few days - it's meant to get up to 4 today and tomorrow and I hope it does to melt all the snowy crud outside.
Kev60
Germany. Black Forest.
Kev60 is male  Kev60 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 08:56 AM

Good morning everyone,

Clear skies and a forecast for 10°c today. It seems like nature is breathing a sigh of relief. There must have been twenty birds at the feeder early this morning and the light snow from two days ago has all but melted away.

I'm baking walnut, chocolate chip, banana muffins this morning.

Enjoy your Sunday.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 09:03 AM

Morning all.

Yippee the snow has melted and the sun is out.

Not doing anything today, just changed the bed sheets they are in the wash, putting clean sheets on the bed with a overactive Cat is a nightmare.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Morning all.

Yippee the snow has melted and the sun is out.

Not doing anything today, just changed the bed sheets they are in the wash, putting clean sheets on the bed with a overactive Cat is a nightmare.

Have a good day all.
I know that feeling well !!
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 09:44 AM

Good morning all. Lovely sunny day and it's 5deg. Snow just about gone.
Alls right with the world.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 09:51 AM

Good morning everyone a murky grey morning with a thick mist but at least the snow is thawing, we had another inch last night.
The next thing here will be floods, the spring brings high surges to the river and that will combine with the melting snow to cause problems for many.

Not a lot planned for today, I may make some gingerbread men to take for the little ones, I should be able to get out of here soon.

Enjoy your day.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 10:17 AM

Morning all.

We have been clear of snow since yesterday when the higher temp and wind melted and dried it all. We had some rain earlier but now drying up nicely.

Not sure what to do. Should get the washing machine on, I suppose. Then will get Holly out again (still not 'been'!) to collect her diarrhoea relief med, which has just been delivered to the pick up point. Was expected tomorrow, so happy it's arrived today.

Must crack on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top