Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 06:45 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, another dusting of snow overnight but nothing serious, they say it should start to get milder this coming week....

We are going to the forest first thing to walk the digs, it's been closed all week for "elf n' safety" reasons this past five days, and then I'll be cooking a quiche for lunch.

Have a good day folks...
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 06:59 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Hi

Good Morning all.

Not the best of days to look forward too,but there we go,a 200 mile round trip as a passenger

I will be glad when I get back home.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 07:07 AM

Morning Barry and Swims and all who follow.

Still very cold here too, I have my new little grandson to look after for a couple of hours later today he is only 10 weeks old it's the first time I have looked after him on my own I'm looking forward to really getting to know him .

Have a good day everyone.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 08:07 AM

Good Morning everyone

No more snow here - so far - lots of ice though and very cold. One of my neighbours is venturing out to the shops and has offered me a lift - so I will be able to replenish vegs etc.,

Other than that - I am still hibernating - 90th card nearly finished but mind still a blank about what to put on the 30th one. Have asked the person who commissioned it for ideas/photos etc., - but so far nothing forthcoming !. Will have to wake my 'thinking head' !!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 08:14 AM

Good morning early birds its absolutely freezing here and I have been out to feed the birds now am trying to get up the force to walk the dogs .brrrrr
Lila
London UK
Lila is female  Lila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 08:15 AM

No new snow here, and it's calmer. Forecast for the next few days says 5-14 C so thaw imminent.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 08:19 AM

Good Morning, everyone. Thermometer reading -.5 so perhaps it will rise above zero today. Nothing planned on my favourite day of the week, just staying warm.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 08:59 AM

Good morning all.
Not been here for a couple of days. I had laser treatment on my right eye on Thursday to clear my lens replacement so avoided screens for a bit.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 09:03 AM

Good Morning all.

Its my Cat's Coco birthday today, she is 15 years old.

Still thick snow here, but no fresh snow yet.

Have two couples viewing our House this morning.

Would you believe it, I have done a small tray full of fruit, oats, seeds, suet for our two new visitors and put it in the place where they normally sit, but the other birds are eating it although they have got theirs.

Have a nice day all.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 09:21 AM

Back from walk it was beautiful out the snow formations fantastic u fortunately didn't take a camera.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top