Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2011, 08:00 AM

Walkies

When you go walking with the dog or on your own do you always go to the same place or do you vary the places where you walk?

We have dozens of places to walk and find that varying the walk Dylan enjoys it more.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2011, 01:37 PM

Re: Walkies

We are spoilt for choice from dozens of woodland tracks and which are all within a couple of miles of the house. We have about six favourite walks which we alternate pretty much on a daily basis. Hound doesn't really care as long as he has something to chase (although he has never yet caught anything)....
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2011, 11:05 PM

Mostly go on the same walk when I'm on my own.....know the area well. If I go with my friend and her dogs we vary our walks. Hatti doesn't care where she goes so long as she gets her two walks a day!
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2011, 12:54 AM

I have 4 different walks, I am lucky to live in the country, so have many forests, beaches...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top