Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2018, 07:09 PM

Calibrating problem

I ask Sue if she wanted the kitchen for about an hour while i calibrated a couple of lenses. ok says she, So I get out a tripod and set the lenscal on it- get out another tripod to light it with- get out yet another tripod for the camera. then connect a remote shutter release to the camera

Set it all up and what happens? she wants the kitchen to make a cup of coffee.
I just give up WOMEN!!!!!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2018, 07:15 PM

Re: Calibrating problem

Next time, make her a flask up first.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2018, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Next time, make her a flask up first.
Or send her down to the café.
SallyS
South East, UK
SallyS is female  SallyS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2018, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I ask Sue if she wanted the kitchen for about an hour while i calibrated a couple of lenses. ok says she, So I get out a tripod and set the lenscal on it- get out another tripod to light it with- get out yet another tripod for the camera. then connect a remote shutter release to the camera

Set it all up and what happens? she wants the kitchen to make a cup of coffee.
I just give up WOMEN!!!!!
Be quicker with your calibrating next time?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2018, 05:55 PM

Ok done it at last even with help from Sue. What I did was link up the TV with a HDMI cable so what the camera showed did so as well on the TV.
Right now have a large picture (TV screen ) to work with. So set up the target and camera and the fine tune setting on the camera and got started.
Now the Lenscal showed up a lot better and got a more accurate scale adjustment.

Have to say now the Nikon 70-200 mm lens is a lot sharper

taken from house some distance away. Try enlarging to 500%

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top