Join for free
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2011, 03:57 AM

Shooting In The Dark

I've been a photographer for over 40 years. Technology has advanced so far that it amazes me more every day. Not only can digital cameras literally photograph in near total darkness with great results but there's matching software that can make those shots even better.

I took this portrait at a Christmas church banquet with just white twinkle bulbs hanging from the ceiling, no other lights. After processing the photo and applying noise reduction software you can't tell that I was in a dark room much less that I didn't even use a flash. Truly amazing!

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2011, 01:38 PM

Re: Shooting In The Dark

That's amazing Bob, the young girl's face is so clear .... well done!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2011, 01:46 PM

Re: Shooting In The Dark

Originally Posted by Mags ->
That's amazing Bob, the young girl's face is so clear .... well done!
The technology changes the way I shoot photographs. I no longer need to lug around a tripod or use intrusive flash units. It creates possibilties that are wonderfully exciting.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top