Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2011, 08:01 AM

Smilie Tuseday

Good morning everyone.

A trip to town this morning as we are short of food for mother natures creatures, Monkey nuts, seed, fat balls etc. Then the rest of the day will be spent doing whatever takes my fancy.

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember to keep smiling so that people will wonder what your up to, besides things cant be as bad as they are for the Japanese.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2011, 10:18 AM

Re: Smilie Tuseday

Foggy and damp this morning in Sherwood but walkies with Fido was not spoiled by it. Chores now done and about to make the coffee and then I might attempt some serious relaxation with the papers and my book for a couple of hours.

Bacon eggs and fried spuds for lunch today, yum yum ....

Have a great day and don't be afraid to spoil yourself and those around you a little, go on, you know you ought to...

Barry
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2011, 11:00 AM

Good morning all! I had an interesting interview with a local church leader & family doctor yesterday evening. He wants to do the final interview in front of a church group gathered for a monthly luncheon I regularly attend. The staff is hooking up a computer to the internet and then projecting it on a screen. That should be fun! The event takes place Thursday afternoon. I'll let you know how it goes.

Meanwhile I'm sticking to my low carb diet, trying to mix things up so I don't burn out on it before I reach my goal. I'll probable have two sausage patties and scrambled eggs at McDonald's this morning before our weekly senior coffee clutch. Have a great day and remember, don't eat the yellow snow!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2011, 01:06 PM

Good morning everyone!

Had a dental appointment this morning for a check-up, all sound and no treatment needed. Strolled home in the morning sunshine and enjoyed the sight of spring flowers and buds filling out on the trees...... I could actually feel the warmth from the sun.

I'll look forward to hearing how your interview went, Bob

Have a great day all!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2011, 01:12 PM

Mags, you're a Lucky Ducky having sunshine & sprint weather. There's rain in our forecast fore as far as they've forecasted in the future. It can get depressing in this area of the Pacific Northwest. Enjoy the sunshine for me please.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2011, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Mags, you're a Lucky Ducky having sunshine & sprint weather. There's rain in our forecast fore as far as they've forecasted in the future. It can get depressing in this area of the Pacific Northwest. Enjoy the sunshine for me please.
I wish I could send you some sunshine, Bob .... I don't think I could go as long as you do without sun

Have you ever thought of getting a SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) light/lamp?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2011, 04:45 PM

Hi all. Coolish and a nit overcast here: 5 C (41 F), rain by afternoon. But certainly better than all that Scottish snow and the terrible situation in Japan; not complaining! Feeling a bit tired and short of breath, taking it easy ... no chores.
Treacle
New Member!
Derbyshire UK
Treacle is female 

15-03-2011, 07:44 PM

Good evening all Its been damp drizzle and misty all day went with hubby to pick up our new mobility car never had a brand new one before, a matalic red Nissan Note Its lubberly might sleep in it tonight

Treacle
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2011, 10:06 PM

Good evening all-Mags, hope I have the same result at the Dentist at end of week-no treatment, and Dandysmom, take care and take it easy. Bob, hope all goes well with the interview...

My Sister stayed over last night-had power cut, which meant she had no means of cooking, lighting or heating and couldn't find out how long it might last. After taking her home this morning to check-all was fine. Then it was off walking and after dinner went into town, then round to my friends for tea and chat.......
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2011, 10:33 PM

Merz, glad your sis has power again! So awful, cold,dark and can't even heat water for a cuppa!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top