Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 12:45 PM

did KFC really run out of chicken in croydon ?

KFC run out of chicken croydon alert 19.02.18

can not express the sorrow
pain really stings
no more in deep fat the wallow
how i am going to miss your tender wings.
the gap is ticking
infarct i need some tablets
the fingers have constant licking
at night i dream of your giblets.
miss the feeling
in on the sofa i cry
never will it have heeling
not the same stroking my own thigh.
gone is the appetite
i see bones through the vest
no more a attraction or delight
don't miss neither breast.
not chewing your leg
uncle has to get a pardon
he will be a chicken and beg
please accecpt sorry people from croydon.

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/n...ck_of_chicken/
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 05:24 PM

Re: did KFC really run out of chicken in croydon ?

I thought KFC had little bird boxes on the outside of the building leading to the fryer.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 06:41 PM

Yes they did. It was a cock up on the catering front.

Seems DHL had some problems with transport, and many branches all over the country were affected not just Croydon.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Yes they did. It was a cock up on the catering front.

Seems DHL had some problems with transport, and many branches all over the country were affected not just Croydon.

I wondered if it was because they had been getting their chicken from the huge supplier that has just been forced to close down?
(Forgotten the name).
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 01:00 PM

No apparently they just changed transport company and on first day it all went to hell in a handcart. It's sad the big company has really let down the franchisees who are having to lay people off over it.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 02:36 PM

If KFC closes all its outlets forever, it would be no loss, I have never liked their offerings, preferring MacDonalds
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 03:09 PM

Actually I've heard a rumour that its nothing to do with deliveries at all, but that in an effort to cut down on costs that KFC have been secretly breeding chickens with 6 legs and 4 wings. The trouble is their so fast no one can catch them.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
Actually I've heard a rumour that its nothing to do with deliveries at all, but that in an effort to cut down on costs that KFC have been secretly breeding chickens with 6 legs and 4 wings. The trouble is their so fast no one can catch them.
😂😂😂 love it.🐣🐣🐣🐔🐔🐔
From a personal point of view, it wouldn't bother me in the least if all the fast food outlets closed. Far too many of them around and mostly unhealthy too.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
Love it
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
😂😂😂 love it.🐣🐣🐣🐔🐔🐔
From a personal point of view, it wouldn't bother me in the least if all the fast food outlets closed. Far too many of them around and mostly unhealthy too.
I only permit myself to have a MacDonalds takeaway once in a blue moon as they are not good for one.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top