Join for free
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2011, 11:47 PM

P&S Ducky

I couldn't stand it any more. As soon as I noticed a dry spell in the rain I stepped out into my back yard and took some ducky photos with my new Leica rangefinder pocket camera. It's only the second time I've fired off shots so I still have to learn its capabilities. So far, I'm thrilled.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2011, 11:54 PM

Re: P&S Ducky

Brilliant capture Bob, by the look of the ground it's been just the weather for ducks
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2011, 11:59 PM

She's just gorgeous Bob, my favourite bird of all. Lovely shot.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2011, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Brilliant capture Bob, by the look of the ground it's been just the weather for ducks
I never thought of that Mags but you can sure tell the ground is saturated can't you? I stuck to the sidewalk to get to my bench for this shot. I also had to carefully pick a dry spot on that bench. LOL

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top