Join for free
CritterMum
West Mifflin, United States
CritterMum is female  CritterMum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2011, 03:56 PM

Furry-kids ages

My 2 senior kittens: Little Heart & Smokey Bear turned 15 years young today!! So silly me sang Happy Birthday to them. For their birthday breakfast, they shared a couple cans of chicken of the sea Tuna (in water) with the other kittens: Mr Charles - age 11, Tiger Spirit - age 10 & Nokoma - soon to be age 2. For dinner we will have Mackeral or Salmon or Orange Roughy, haven't decided yet.

Does anyone else make special meals for their pets (alias furry-kids) for their birthdays?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2011, 10:13 PM

Re: Furry-kids ages

Of course! Always have; most of mine would get raw steak (a real treat) or beef heart. Leia is not a big meat eater so she'll get something in the fish line .... maybe broiled trout or crab meat. She'll be 12 on the 25th!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2011, 10:08 PM

Birthday treat for the Hatti girl as well! As she's allergice to any meats, get her fresh fish and mix it in white rice. She certainly knows it's her birthday when she gets that! She will be 8 in June....
CritterMum
West Mifflin, United States
CritterMum is female  CritterMum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2011, 09:12 AM

dandysmom, Early HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Leia who will be 12 yrs young on the 25th of March!!!

------------------

merz, in case I forget in June, I would like to wish Hattie a Early HAPPY BIRTHDAY as well who will be 8 yrs young!!

----------------

{My youngest sister's b/d is on the 10th.}

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top