Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2011, 08:04 AM

Wet Thursday

Good morning everyone

The power cleaning has not been finished due to rain so it wont get finished today therefore I am just going to laze the day away until she who must be obeyed decides that we are going to have a spring clean of the lofts.

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember to smile and chase the wrinkles away.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2011, 08:47 AM

Re: Wet Thursday

Morning to AB and all and sundry, I find tomorrow is always the best time for things, whether that be powerwashing or loft clearing and would thoroughly recommend it to Mrs. AB, just tell her that I said so.....

Pottering around for me today, I'm starting a new asparagus bed in the garden so I've got to get some bovine fertiliser delivered from the farm down the road. Walkies first though with hound and then coffee to fortify me for the trials to follow...

Have a great day yourselves..

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2011, 12:52 PM

Good Morning all. We had a very wet and windy night last night, the winds are still high but the rain has stopped. I'm going to do nothing today, but as the fella said, 'Thats the worst thing about doing nothing...you never know when you're finished'. Have a pleasant Day Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2011, 01:18 PM

Hello OFF'ers!

It's going to be a pottering around day for me also ....... it's really blustery outdoors and looks as if it could rain any minute.

Have a great day everyone!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2011, 01:51 PM

Good morning All! Have I told you how much I love this forum? There are no arguments, everyone is courteous and genuinely glad to be here.

I had my taxes done yesterday and had to shuck out about $1600. Ouch! Fortunately I had set aside $2000 just in case it was high. The checks are already in the mail. I'll get hit hard again next year because of all the pensions and savings accounts I cashed in for retirement. I have no tax protection such as a wife, six kids, or a house. Come to think of it, I'm happy to pay $1600 to NOT have all those things. LOL

Nothing happening today. I'm still sticking to my low carbohydrate diet and in just over a week my blood sugar has gone from 180 to 129. It works! I'll keep it up until I weigh under 1/8th of a ton.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2011, 05:25 PM

Gloomy, mild and rainy here: 11 C (51 F; so far 1.28" with much heavier rain expected in the afternoon. The ground is saturated so there's the always present threat of flooding in low lying areas and power outages from toppled trees ..... I'm in the ranks of those doing nothing in particular today; just pottering.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top