Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 03:44 AM

Good Morning Sunday

First time for me with a 'Good Morning' thread.

Sat here at 2.35am watching Saturday Night Fever (!) after attending my mate's 70th birthday party at his local pub.
After copious pints of real ale and Strongbow for Mrs. Floydy, she has retired for the evening leaving me with this nostalgia on DVD.
Soon be time for bo bos myself. No idea about the weather as yet. I'll leave that for the next person.

Good morning and good night all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 06:52 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good morning everyone and congratulations Floydy on your first GM thread, a fine effort if I may say so...

A blowy and rainy old night here just gone, hope it cheers up a bit before the snow arrives later.

Nothing planned for the day yet but something usually turns up.

Enjoy your Sunday folks.
Kev60
Germany. Black Forest.
Kev60 is male  Kev60 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 08:18 AM

Good morning all,

It's about the same here weather wise Barry and there's snow flakes blowing around already.

We're off to visit my mother-in-law in Stuttgart today. We're invited to lunch and my mother-in-law is a wonderful cook. Really looking forward to it. Not looking forward to the drive. There's an ice warning out.

Enjoy your day.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 09:28 AM

Morning all.

Think it will stay dry here in London tho at very low temps.

No plans for me just yet, let's see hour by hour, eh?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 09:33 AM

Congratulations Floydy.

Its brilliant sunshine here and a little bit of wind, so nice day ahead.

To think you are going to bed and i'm thinking about getting up, but no I had a lie in today.

Nothing planned for us today, so doing all the Housework, dusting, hoover etc.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 09:47 AM

Good morning everyone cold but bright here.
I am going to make a batch of gingerbread men this morning for the children.

Last night my nephew Sam aged 18 had all his long hair which he had grown specially cut off and his head shaved in front of an audience. The hair will go to make wigs for cancer patients.
He also raised almost £3,000 for Weston Park hospital (where his Dad was treated) to go towards cancer research .

His Dad died of a rare and vigorous for of cancer last year, I think Sam has done very well.

Enjoy your day.
Cosmos
UK
Cosmos is female  Cosmos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 09:47 AM

Good morning all,
cold and crisp here on the south coast
Enjoy your day ..

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	BB8781E8-7A2E-4AF5-AED1-D8B7C831F793.jpeg
Views:	38
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	5138  
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 09:58 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

Hangovers and tired people here after last night, even the kids are not up yet.

Brilliant sunshine at the moment, but snow forecast.

Have a good day all.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 09:59 AM

Morning all.

Sunny but cold here and quite windy. Not sure what was wrong with me dog this morning but the walk was a real trial, it was like having a bucking bronco on the end of the lead

No plans other than to catch up on paperwork today.

Have a good day everyone.

p.s. Well done Meg's nephew!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone cold but bright here.
I am going to make a batch of gingerbread men this morning for the children.

Last night my nephew Sam aged 18 had all his long hair which he had grown specially cut off and his head shaved in front of an audience. The hair will go to make wigs for cancer patients.
He also raised almost £3,000 for Weston Park hospital (where his Dad was treated) to go towards cancer research .

His Dad died of a rare and vigorous for of cancer last year, I think Sam has done very well.

Enjoy your day.
What a special man he must be Meg and how proud his father would have been, top bloke..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top