Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 10:46 AM

my star sign PISCES

Strengths: Compassionate, artistic, intuitive, gentle, wise, musical

Weaknesses: Fearful, overly trusting, sad, desire to escape reality, can be a victim or a martyr

Pisces likes: Being alone, sleeping, music, romance, visual media, swimming, spiritual themes

Pisces dislikes: Know-it-all, being criticized, the past coming back to haunt, cruelty of any kind

Pisces are very friendly, so they often find themselves in a company of very different people. Pisces are selfless, they are always willing to help others, without hoping to get anything back.

Pisces is a Water sign and as such this zodiac sign is characterized by empathy and expressed emotional capacity.

Their ruling planet is Neptune, so Pisces are more intuitive than others and have an artistic talent. Neptune is connected to music, so Pisces reveal music preferences in the earliest stages of life. They are generous, compassionate and extremely faithful and caring.

People born under the Pisces sign have an intuitive understanding of the life cycle and thus achieve the best emotional relationship with other beings.

Pisces-born are known by their wisdom, but under the influence of Uranus, Pisces sometimes can take the role of a martyr, in order to catch the attention. Pisces are never judgmental and always forgiving. They are also known to be most tolerant of all the zodiac signs.

link to find yours

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 11:06 AM

Re: my star sign PISCES

I'm Pisces too Realspeed, not sure if I believe all that astro stuff but certainly some of it relates to me but then again it probably relates to everyone
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I'm Pisces too Realspeed, not sure if I believe all that astro stuff but certainly some of it relates to me but then again it probably relates to everyone
True, I posted this as something of a "bit different" thread
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 01:05 PM

I'm a Libra ruled by Venus, that is all you need to know.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 01:25 PM

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)
Aquarius traits

Strengths: Progressive, original, independent, humanitarian

Weaknesses: Runs from emotional expression, temperamental, uncompromising, aloof

Aquarius likes: Fun with friends, helping others, fighting for causes, intellectual conversation, a good listener

Aquarius dislikes: Limitations, broken promises, being lonely, dull or boring situations, people who disagree with them

Aquarius-born are shy and quiet , but on the other hand they can be eccentric and energetic. However, in both cases, they are deep thinkers and highly intellectual people who love helping others. They are able to see without prejudice, on both sides, which makes them people who can easily solve problems.

Although they can easily adapt to the energy that surrounds them, Aquarius-born have a deep need to be some time alone and away from everything, in order to restore power. People born under the Aquarius sign, look at the world as a place full of possibilities.

Aquarius is an air sign, and as such, uses his mind at every opportunity. If there is no mental stimulation, they are bored and lack a motivation to achieve the best result.

The ruling planet of Aquarius, Uranus has a timid, abrupt and sometimes aggressive nature, but it also gives Aquarius visionary quality. They are capable of perceiving the future and they know exactly what they want to be doing five or ten years from now.

Uranus also gave them the power of quick and easy transformation, so they are known as thinkers, progressives and humanists. They feel good in a group or a community, so they constantly strive to be surrounded by other people.

The biggest problem for Aquarius-born is the feeling that they are limited or constrained. Because of the desire for freedom and equality for all, they will always strive to ensure freedom of speech and movement. Aquarius-born have a reputation for being cold and insensitive persons, but this is just their defence mechanism against premature intimacy. They need to learn to trust others and express their emotions in a healthy way.

Some bits fit..others not so much
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 02:09 PM

Libra. Unbalanced.
Says it all really!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 02:26 PM

My star sign - Scorpio:

What are Scorpio traits?

Have you ever met someone who was as loyal as they were competitive, but maybe a little bit TOO intense at times? Chances are, this person was a Scorpio, the sign born between October 23-November 21. Learning the Scorpio star sign personality and Scorpio traits can help you coexist in harmony with this zodiac sign, which can be protective and magnetic but also secretive, possessive and vengeful.

Chief among the traits of a Scorpio is their fierce need for relationships built on trust that are meant to last. A Scorpio has intense eyes, a hawk-like gaze and smooth movements. Ruled by power-monger Pluto, a Scorpio loves to be in a position of authority. It takes a lot to earn a Scorpio’s trust—though once you do there’s a strong chance the bond will last a lifetime. Scorpio is the sign of the trendsetter and intense intimacy. As the zodiac’s eighth sign, a Scorpio is known for their bravery.

Positive Scorpio astrology traits include magnetism, passionate, loyal and protective. They’re not afraid to cut ties with a relationship at the drop of a hat if they feel like they can no longer trust a person. A Scorpio has little patience for simple-minded people. This is a sign that also needs to have complete and total control of a situation.

Difficult traits of the Scorpio sign include obsessive, possessive, jealous, secretive and vengeful. Scorpio is a leadership-oriented fixed sign and an emotional water sign. Many Scorpios will talk a big game about their world domination plans At times, Scorpio can be manipulative, working behind-the-scenes in their favor. But they can also be extremely loyal and protective of their loved ones.

While these traits of the Scorpio sign can make them seem intimidating, their deep desire for intimacy and perma-bonding makes their magnetic charm is irresistible.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 02:28 PM

...and a sting in the tail Joe!!

I'm an Aquarian.
Through and through!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Libra. Unbalanced.
Says it all really!
I suppose I am at the moment, that is what losing a loved one does to some people.
This thread is about peoples star signs, not an excuse for You to have a dig at me!!!! Shame on you!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 03:36 PM

I'm a Gemini - Caring, Curious, Gentle.

That's me.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top