Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 06:51 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning folks, a good frost here again but forecast milder later I think.

My mum is visiting us for lunch today so Mrs B is preparing a favourite of her's, liver and onions with Bakewell tart for pud. Nothing much else on our agenda, I may get in the garden for an hour later if it's fit, but if not maybe a film or a jigsaw.

Have a good day everyone.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 07:04 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Hi

A balmy 7C forecast for here, with rain later.

I will continue my downsizing efforts today, boring but necessary.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 08:26 AM

Morning all.

I shall take the car in for its service and MOT at 9. Will then walk the pooch, get my newspaper, and maybe phone the pharmacy to see if my repeat meds are ready yet. Seems my surgery accepted the online request on the 2nd so they could be.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 08:32 AM

Good Morning all.

I am on 'Westie Watch' again today as my neighbour is still not well. Then I am going across town to a friends house for lunch and to sort out her computer for her - her diagnosis is that it is 'doing sillies' - obviously a very technical term !!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 09:06 AM

Morning all.

Brrr its cold and frosty but the sun is out.

Off at 9am to visit the MIL in the Care Home, then come back home and do nothing.

Healthy dinner today, smoked haddock and salad.

Have a nice day all.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 09:36 AM

Morning all

It's 0 degrees here at the moment and was slightly colder than that when I took the dog out. Predicted to reach 7 later though.

I think I've had enough of waiting for my knee to get better so I'll probably be tackling the replacement of the 2 kitchen cupboard doors today. Deep joy.

Have a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 10:00 AM

Good morning everyone the wind is bitterly cold this morning, my eyes are streaming after walking across the fields but at least it is dry.

I had to go out and sweep the lane outside my house, the farmer has been in his tractor and dragged mud everywhere on his tyres and it carries on to the path and my door mat
There are no sheep here at the moment, they have moved next to the farm to lamb but should return soon.

I am going to see the baby boys tomorrow so am going to make some biscuits to take.

Enjoy your day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 10:07 AM

Good morning everybody.
I'm off to the pictures today to see 'The greatest showman' It's a lunchtime showing so my friend & I will pack a picnic lunch up to eat in the cinema.

It's on at the big multiplex in Derby so afterwards we might have a browse round the shops.

Have a good day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 10:14 AM

Good morning all.

A exciting day of going to Asda and piles of paperwork.
My smashed front wall is finally mended, but still doing paperwork for it.
Got a 9 page form to fill in, the insurance to chase after, and info needed from the police as well. So probably not the most exciting of days.

A little milder this morning, but su[pposed to be very cold again by tonight.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 10:27 AM

Good morning all not quite so cold here and the sun is peeping through.

My daughter and granddaughter are joining us for lunch today, looking forward to seeing them.

Enjoy your day everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top