Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2011, 07:58 AM

Nothing to do Sunday

Good morning everyone.

Plans for today, NONE, just right for spending a little ME time doing lots of things like relaxing and just sitting reading or I could just chill out doing nothing.

Have a wonderful day everyone and dont forget to make your neighbours wonder what your up to, just laugh at the world when they are around.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2011, 08:54 AM

Re: Nothing to do Sunday

Had a great afternoon at the theatre yesterday watching Oklahoma, but just a pottering around day for us today with nothing special planned. I may start some seeds off in the greenhouse and we'll probably have an extra long walk later with hound and try to get some photos of Spring things.

Have a good one yourselves....

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2011, 11:42 AM

Good morning all!

Nothing in particular planned for today so it's going to be a relaxing one.

Enjoy your day everyone!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2011, 12:58 PM

I thought you all might get a kick out of this graphic as I did. Good morning all. I intend to do twice as much nothing as AB, if that's possible. Have a great day!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2011, 01:00 PM

Loved the graphic, Bob!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2011, 01:09 PM

Hello all, a bit warmer today but overcast. The wife is roasting a duck for dinner, I'm not mad about duck but I won't let on, she takes great care with the cooking so I'll try to enjoy it. I wonder if you can eat swan?, must ask Uncle Joe in the unusual foods thread.
Enjoy your day folks.
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2011, 05:01 PM

I'm away to the Garden Centre today. Want to get some Solar Lights for the Back Garden.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2011, 05:32 PM

Hi all! Very mild 13 C (54 F) and raining lightly now; supposed to rain till about midnight and be heavier as the day goes on. Definitely an indoor papers/crossword sort of day. Grocery delivery coming.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2011, 09:07 PM

Probably the best day so far this year in Dorset, sunshine all day. We went to Kingston Lacey for the afternoon and walked through blankets of thousands of snowdrops and woodland for four hours. Got in for free with our National Trust card, it's only fifteen minutes away so we should go there more often than we do.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2011, 11:00 PM

Busy day in a relaxing sort of way. Usual walking, then down to one of my Sisters-stayed for couple of hours playing with her 2 year old grandson. Back home, caught up with ironing, then spent rest of afternoon in garden-clearing leaves and generally tidying up ready for the arrival of spring.......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top