Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2011, 07:51 AM

Smile, it's Saturday

Good morning everyone

The day has started brightly and the light mornings have arrived early today.

No plans for today but we may just find ourselves in some local establishment around lunchtime.

Have a wonderful day everyone and dont forget to smile, it does'nt cost anything.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2011, 08:50 AM

Re: Smile, it's Saturday

Good morning everyone, cold and overcast this morning but the early light is welcome for walkies with hound. A relaxing sort of morning on the cards and then to the theatre this afternoon to watch a production of Oklahoma by the local operatic society.

Have a great day and hey,... let's be careful out there...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2011, 11:32 AM

Good Morning all, not too bad this Morning, at least the Sun is out. I've got a few jewellery repairs to finish today for the wifes best friend (I always thought her best friend was me, but you can never be sure with Women), I have to finish them today just to keep her off my back.
Remember to keep smiling, they have cameras everywhere now.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2011, 12:40 PM

I woke up this morning feeling a bit cranky. It's alright, since there's nobody around me to complain to. I just get tired about not feeling well. I'm tired of this damn weather and the gloom around us for 8 months of every year. I guess when I was working I wasn't so connected to it being buried in a dungeon with no windows.

My eye exam didn't go well yesterday. My vision has deteriorated so badly the doctor wanted me to try and get my blood sugar under control and return in 3 months. I wear tri-focal lenses and have been looking through the middle portion for distance vision. The main upper portion is blurry. Diabetes is not fun. Have a fun day all!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2011, 04:47 PM

Took a drive to Weston this morning, the weather was good and not too cold. Had a lovely stroll along the beach, gave the donkeys a friendly head rub then went into the town for some lunch. Called in to a Garden Centre on the way home.

Sorry your sight has deteriorated Bob, it must be difficult for you

Have a good weekend all!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2011, 04:53 PM

Bob, I forgot to say ..... when I did a google images search for a "Smile it's Saturday" gif, I saw two portrait pics of your good self on there .....the 4th and 5th line down:

http://www.google.co.uk/images?um=1&...g-sx1&aql=&oq=
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2011, 05:32 PM

Hi all! Cloudy, mild today, 10 C (49 F) now before lunch; rain by midnight then all day Sunday. Ugh, but we are running behind on rain, and at least it's not snow.

I hadn't gotten around to ordering my seeds yet, so decided to test what's left over from last year to see the germination percentage; if it's viable will go with that. Just started them last evening.

Enjoy the day!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2011, 09:40 PM

Good evening all - not been here for a while - being the kind, caring person that I am!!, I let my Nephew borrow my laptop to finish some work for his course-his has given up the ghost, but I'm back up and running now!

Usual Saturday, walking, weekly shop and then walking again round the reservoirs with my friend...lovely walk but cold.......And now for some catching up........
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

05-03-2011, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Good evening all - not been here for a while - being the kind, caring person that I am!!, I let my Nephew borrow my laptop to finish some work for his course-his has given up the ghost, but I'm back up and running now!

Usual Saturday, walking, weekly shop and then walking again round the reservoirs with my friend...lovely walk but cold.......And now for some catching up........
I did wonder where you were, Merz ..... glad everything is ok with you.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2011, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I did wonder where you were, Merz ..... glad everything is ok with you.
Thank you Mags...had just switched my laptop on when phone rang-he was in a bit of a panic and I was his last resort....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top