Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2018, 02:14 PM

Ministry of funny hand-shakes

Ahhh so now we know, the carpet is being lifted in one tiny corner - the scumbag 'nasty party' and their ilk have not one but two Freemason branches inside Parliament. What scabby little deals have been done behind closed doors???

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8194411.html
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2018, 02:17 PM

Re: Ministry of funny hand-shakes

That's worrying ! I don't care what anyone says about them being harmless I can't see it being healthy for our democracy.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2018, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
That's worrying ! I don't care what anyone says about them being harmless I can't see it being healthy for our democracy.
That's a coincidence, that's what I said about the Labour party.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2018, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
That's a coincidence, that's what I said about the Labour party.
Which lodge do you belong to?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2018, 02:49 PM

Lodges supermarket went bust years ago, it's now an ASDA - does that count?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2018, 02:57 PM

The newspaper reported that many Labour MPs left the Freemasons in the 1980s for fear they would lose their seats when questioned about their allegiance to the highly-secretive circle when reapplying for Labour membership between general elections. Declaring one’s membership was compulsory at the start of the decade.

It is understood at least one Labour MP withdrew from the New Welcome Lodge recently, and asked for his membership to be temporarily suspended so he could rejoin once certain he secured his parliamentary seat.
https://www.rt.com/uk/417877-freemas...ge-parliament/
there are plenty of Labour lodge members, they are just more 'shy' /devious about their membership...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2018, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
https://www.rt.com/uk/417877-freemas...ge-parliament/
there are plenty of Labour lodge members, they are just more 'shy' /devious about their membership...
If they're found, they'll be de-selected!!!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2018, 05:13 PM

lol at this thread.

The political landscape, all the main public companies (like The Post Office) and all those that were privatised, the major conglomerates are ALL riddled with and controlled by Common Purpose stooges.

How do people think the UK ended up a part of the EU cesspit in the first place without ever getting a referendum on such an important issue?

Ted Heath began the process and every PM since played their part in gradually moving the UK into the clutches of the EU, by stealth, skulduggery and likely outright fraud. Common Purpose stooges every one of them.

This is why people need to wake up. It has not mattered one iota who you voted for in the past 30-40 years. Any vote for Conservative or Labour was a vote for the Common Purpose stooges, a vote to continue the treasonous move of the UK into the EU.

The can be no freedom, no real democracy until the world rids itself of this Common Purpose machinery.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2018, 05:18 PM

It's them pesky lizards I tell ye, them pesky lizards!
Maybe Bruce has some ideas on how to eradicate goannas?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2018, 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Lodges supermarket went bust years ago, it's now an ASDA - does that count?
Hi

Hilarious Judd.

I used to work at Lodges, Friday nights and Saturdays.

A short walk from Mountfield Road.

I used to deliver papers from Barracloughs.

Remember that?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top