Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 06:51 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning all, no frost here and although still a cold wind, a bright day is forecast methinks.

I've got a couple of jobs to do for my mum this morning but no plans for later yet, although something to do will no doubt turn up.

Enjoy your day everyone.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 07:11 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Hi

Good Morning All.

Cold here, but forecast sunny and windy, time to get stuff on the line.

The usual visit to Nurse Grumpy Guts this morning and then the day is my own.

I have been up since the early hours, so I will have a snooze this afternoon then out tonight for a while.

Hope you all have a good day.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 07:25 AM

Good morning all

Another bitterly cold morning, at least the wind has died down

Work today for my sins as as usual, I’m running late

Have a good day x
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 08:01 AM

Morning all.

i hope the wind has died down here...makes dog walking unpleasant when all they want to do is sniff everywhere (I've always thought she'd make an excellent sniffer dog), stops walking and just sits, or just watches other people, making mummy stand about getting freezing cold!

We both woke up just after 6. After lots of cuddles, I've washed up the dishes, had my weekly Alendronic acid (need to be upright for at least 30 minutes), had a coffee...and madam has gone back into my bedroom to her bed. Wouldn't mind doing the same myself. Nothing much to do while it's cold and dark.

Ah well, think I'll have another small coffee and read an old newspaper.

Enjoy your day.
Kev60
Germany. Black Forest.
Kev60 is male  Kev60 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 08:32 AM

Good morning,

-2°c here this morning with heavy snow forecast. We'll just have to wait and see.

Off to the market this morning-

Enjoy your day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 08:37 AM

Good morning all.

Very cold outside.

Off to visit the MIL in the Care Home at 9.30am this morning, nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 08:56 AM

Morning everyone. A dry day here although a little nippy.
Have a nice, productive day.👍🏽
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 10:06 AM

Good morning everyone bright and dry here.
My son may come for coffee, the babies are full of cold so I am hoping he doesn't bring it to me.

Enjoy your day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 10:15 AM

Good morning everyone.

Thankyou for all the good wishes regarding my cat Tuppy yesterday just to let you know she is still with me although the vet has said she had an unusually fast heartbeat and I should prepare for nature to take it's course. I chose to bring her home and to be honest she seems quite happy so all is ok in my world.

Have a good day all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 10:30 AM

Good morning all dry, bright and cold here...

A visit to the surgery today to get my BP checked then a bit of shopping on the way home.

My arm is still very painful and I’m very limited what I can do even with the brace on my arm.

Enjoy your day everyone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top