Join for free
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 12:46 AM

Collective Intelligence Diminished

The collective intelligence of both the UK and Australia has been reduced temporarily. Fortunately for both countries it is only for a month.

My brother has left the UK and is on his way for a visit to the Great South Land.

He is either very brave or foolhardy because, during his stay, he has booked a diving trip on the Great Barrier Reef! It is the monsoon AND the cyclone season.

Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 01:22 AM

Re: Collective Intelligence Diminished

Fantastic Bruce. Love the YouTube clip. Hope your brother has a great vacation

On my own 'bucket list' is a desire to see great white sharks inside a shark cage. If I ever get to Aussie I will definitely have to fulfill that ambition.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 02:10 AM

Haha, Bruce. Diving the reef sounds wonderful, fair winds and skies to him. Great video too. From your description, it sounds like more cerebral diversions will be sacrificed in the name of good times, just make sure you get it all recorded for the sake of posterity.

Just watch out for that midday sun and all those Aussie things...

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 09:35 AM

Very good Bruce !
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
The collective intelligence of both the UK and Australia has been reduced temporarily. Fortunately for both countries it is only for a month.

My brother has left the UK and is on his way for a visit to the Great South Land.

He is either very brave or foolhardy because, during his stay, he has booked a diving trip on the Great Barrier Reef! It is the monsoon AND the cyclone season.

Perhaps your brother can prove a theory of mine - are hurricanes, cyclones and typhoons triggered by whale farts???
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 09:01 PM

How wonderful Bruce.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top