Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2018, 06:51 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, a slight frost here but a dry day ahead I beleive...

Nothing much to do this morning but then the funeral of a dear old friend and workmate later. A sad time yes but also much to celebrate, he was an excellent tradesman whose skill touched many lives, he raised a lovely family and I do believe the world's a slightly better place for him having passed through. RIP Norman we will miss you...

Have a good day everyone.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2018, 06:59 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

I am so sorry for you loss Barry. Your sentiments were beautifully written. I hope you find peace today as you say your farewells.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2018, 07:08 AM

Good morning everyone.

Your friend would be proud to read your words Barry l hope today goes well. Sorry for your loss.

I didn't start the renovation of the dressing table yesterday as.i got side tracked so it's a project for today at least that's the plan.

Have a good day all
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2018, 07:14 AM

Good morning all.......not a day I looked forward to but knew it was just around the corner.

We(myself, the kids, my ex, my sister and her crew)are to accompany my mum on her final journey at midday......no more pain, no more unwinnable battles.

Barry, I hope your day goes well and your pal gets a good send off.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2018, 07:34 AM

I hope it all goes to plan Tpin and you all cope with whatever the day brings, chin up mister.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2018, 07:42 AM

Hi

A sad day for both of you, I will be thinking of you.

I am somewhat tired after all my exertions, so will be having a quiet day today.

I will be setting up my Firestick for translation into different languages and learning how to use it, should be fun with my Yorkshire accent.

Have a good day all.
Kev60
Germany. Black Forest.
Kev60 is male  Kev60 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2018, 08:05 AM

Good morning,

Sorry for your losses Barry and Tpin.

It's mild and a little misty here this morning but the weather gurus have promised a nice day. My venture into cleaning out the cellar yesterday didn't even scratch the surface so we'll see what today brings.

I think you'll find the Yorkshire language between Mandarin and Finnish Swimfeeders.

Enjoy your day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2018, 08:45 AM

Good morning all.

Barry what lovely words you have for your friend and his family. RIP Norman.

There is a slight frost on the cars, but I can see the sun is coming up.
Off into Maldon this morning, but first a blood test, then Morrison's then shops.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2018, 08:47 AM

Morning all.

Thinking of both Barry and Tpin today. Sorry for your losses.

I keep turning one of my storage rads off and suffer on a cold day. Which today feels a bit like.

Just some trousers to take up, and waistbands tightened. I used to cut the elastic on new pairs to make them comfortable (for my chubby figure), but all this dog walking is obviously doing some good because now they tend to keep falling down when I'm out. Have to yank them up every few seconds.

Kettle needs descaling, so will change water filter at the same time. Oh exciting times, eh? Glad to cast my eyes around a much tidier lounge now, after the recent upheaval, and so pleased to catch up with myself.

Sat down to read a library book yesterday and realised I'd borrowed it last year. Damn. Library not open till Thursday now, but at least I have about 4-5 unopened computer magazines.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2018, 10:01 AM

Good Morning all,

Barry and Tpin - my thoughts are with you.

The laundry goblins reminded me that I needed to do a boil wash - so that is being done. The cats have been fed, the bed made and the vacuum cleaner has had it's walk - the rest of the day is mine to play with !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top