Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2018, 06:37 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good morning everyone,

Just been out for walk - it is still a bit windy but not very cold. The air smells different - Spring is definitely on the way.

The housework goblins have me prisoner today - and the diet has begun - only two slices of toast for breakfast!

Have a fun day whatever you are doing.
Kev60
Germany. Black Forest.
Kev60 is male  Kev60 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2018, 06:56 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning all,

Good morning Silver Tabby.

It's still dark here so I can't see what the weather's doing
I'm venturing into the cellar this morning. It's going to be the start of a big clean-out. I'm not sure what I'll find, It's another world in there.

Enjoy your day.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2018, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Kev60 ->
Good morning all,

Good morning Silver Tabby.

It's still dark here so I can't see what the weather's doing
I'm venturing into the cellar this morning. It's going to be the start of a big clean-out. I'm not sure what I'll find, It's another world in there.

Enjoy your day.
Sounds a bit like my garage, Kev. Lots of 'things' in there that will definitely be useful one day. No to mention that Wolf Spiders and Bumble bees live in there!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2018, 07:18 AM

Good Morning all.

I've not been outside yet but it sounds wild in Yorkshire, very windy.

Not sure what to do today, nothing planned. I have all the stuff to renovate a dressing table so I might start that.

Whatever you are all doing have a good day all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2018, 07:20 AM

Good morning folks, a wild and windy night here but calming down now thankfully..

Decluttering is one of those jobs that is really good for the soul I think, but just the usual Monday chores and Tesco shopping for me first thing and then I'll be making a cottage pie for lunch.

Enjoy the day everyone.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2018, 07:38 AM

Morning all

Too dark to see the weather but the wind seems to have died

Workday for me and I’m running late as usual on a Monday

Have a good day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2018, 08:23 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

Pitch black, windy and absolutely hammering down here.

A day trying to remove the dishwasher beckons, loads of washing to continue with, the forecast is dry and windy for this afternoon, I do not like using the tumble washer for sheets.

One of the two big wavemakers in my marine aquarium has packed in, so that will have to be attended to as well.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2018, 08:46 AM

Good morning all.

We plan on going to B&Q today to look for some shelving.
No plans other than that.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2018, 08:54 AM

Good morning all.

A slight wind but very mild outside.

Went outside to feed my birds and the little Door Mouse was eating the birds nuts, he is so cute, very small with really big round eyes.

Have been in the garden with Coco as well.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2018, 09:40 AM

Morning all.

Having my first coffee and tablets. Need to do more tidying up today, tops of table, computer desk, etc. Oh, and top of the printer. Gradually getting straight here in the lounge, after the mess of the past two weeks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top