Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2018, 10:36 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, OK so it's nearly lunchtime but better late than never eh....

No great plans, but as it's forecast wet then it will probably finish my jigsaw and maybe watch a film later.

Have a good one folks.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2018, 10:41 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning Barry and all who follow

Have my little grandson to stay over tonight

I will keep him up to watch The Voice and we will use our makeshift buttons to buzz if we think the singer's are any good whilst we eat our midnight feast....it all happens at grandma's

Have a good day all
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2018, 10:45 AM

buenas dias all. Blue sky, sunshine, chilly, but still no sign of any rain. We have been forecast a gota fria for this weekend, but no sign of it as yet. No doubt, as usual, it will go elsewhere. Lots of snow in northern Spain, but that's a long way from here.

Picking up my friend in a little while, not sure where we'll go but we can decide that once she's in the car.

Have a nice day all.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2018, 10:46 AM

Good morning Barry and Summer

Lunchtime? Pah, I'm only just awake

Summer, that sounds like great fun, can I come?

Rather grey out there this morning, which is normal. No major plans as Mr Missy is trying to get the garage finished today. So a dander down the town for groceries and a quick flick through with a duster and Hoover and that's the highlight of it

Might get to put a bet on this afternoon if he gets the garage done in time

Have a lovely day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2018, 10:48 AM

Good morning all.

Just shopping & housework for me today.

Wish I could get rid of this hacking cough.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2018, 11:08 AM

Good morning all steady rain at the moment.

Today is our 45th Wedding Anniversary (Sapphire) and we'll be going out to lunch with our daughter and family later.
How the years fly by!

Enjoy your day everyone...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2018, 11:17 AM

Ha! Yes you can come Missy, bring your own cup and saucer and a bun
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2018, 11:26 AM

Good morning folks.
A miserable grey day with more rain forecast.

I am treating myself to a bit of leisurely pampering this afternoon.
The holisitic therapy centre in town has an open day today and is doing 30 min 'taster sessions' of different treatments they offer. I have booked in for a Spinal check with their MacTimoney chiropractor, and then after that, a nice reflexology session with lovely aromatherapy oils.
Looking forward to that.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2018, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good morning folks.
A miserable grey day with more rain forecast.

I am treating myself to a bit of leisurely pampering this afternoon.
The holisitic therapy centre in town has an open day today and is doing 30 min 'taster sessions' of different treatments they offer. I have booked in for a Spinal check with their MacTimoney chiropractor, and then after that, a nice reflexology session with lovely aromatherapy oils.
Looking forward to that.
That sounds good Mupsy.

Good Morning everyone.
Have a lovely day.
Kev60
Germany. Black Forest.
Kev60 is male  Kev60 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2018, 12:20 PM

G'day all,

Congratulations Mags. I hope you and your family have a wonderful day.

Cool and dry here. We were out and about doing the shopping this morning in thick fog. Not much planned for the rest of the day.

Enjoy your day all.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top