Join for free
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2018, 12:14 AM

Bon Marche'

I wondered if we have any fans of Bon Marche on here?

I had an email from them this morning so I decided to have a browse of the site. I discovered their Stella Morgan collection and was so impressed I've ordered 2 jumpers - the one with big black roses and the one with red leaves. I'm having them delivered to the store to save on postage.

It seems that Stella Morgan has replace David Emanuelle as their guest designer. I'm very impressed - it certainly makes their fashions seem more stylish.

Here's a link to the ones I was looking at for anybody interested.

http://www.bonmarche.co.uk/collectio...stella-morgan/
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2018, 12:26 AM

Re: Bon Marche'

I like 'Bon Marche' , Carol, we have quite a large shop here. Some of those Stella Morgan designs are very pretty. I have the one with the red leaves - it is very cosy.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2018, 12:31 AM

I thought they had gone out of business as they went out my town some time ago.

I think, l got some comfy, granny nighties from there once! That has just crushed my ‘street cred’ to bits but comfy always comes first!!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2018, 01:17 AM

They did close down a lot of their smaller shops - but kept the bigger ones.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2018, 11:49 PM

The first of my Stella Morgan tops from Bon Marche arrived this morning and I'm pleased with it. It's comfy to wear and really soft feeling to the skin. I went to Tesco's in it this afternoon.

Here's my attempt at a selfie!!

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2018, 11:56 PM

I like Bon Marche too, Carol.

I like their summer t.shirts, jeans, and sometimes their nightware too.

A lot of the other shops round here only seem to cater for women under 20!
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2018, 12:33 AM

I buy their fleece pull on Yoga pants tho I don't do Yoga .The good to wear these winter days .
Also have a well made scarlet fleece jacket .
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2018, 07:14 PM

I get most of my clothes from them, Carol. They closed the one in our high street so I now have to travel further afield to other stores.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2018, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
The first of my Stella Morgan tops from Bon Marche arrived this morning and I'm pleased with it. It's comfy to wear and really soft feeling to the skin. I went to Tesco's in it this afternoon.

Here's my attempt at a selfie!!

Aww Carol how lovely!
You and the jumper

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top