Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 01:32 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning everyone!

Busy day here - catching up on housework - been home to Eire for a couple of days - now it's payback time
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 03:30 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Morning all!

Silver Tabby, take it easy with that housework - remember to have plenty of tea breaks

I'm at work now as usual, looking forward to 6 a.m.
In the afternoon I'm at the hospital for my long-awaited knee x-ray.

Have a good day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 06:47 AM

Good morning all, milder here today and cloudy, nice not to have to defrost the car first thing for a change.

We are giving the dogs their monthly clip this morning and then I'll be cooking a chicken curry for lunch.

Have a good day everyone.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 08:07 AM

Good morning, everyone - a lot milder than yesterday's -8 at this time, it's 2C outside.

I'm off to see my doctor at 8:30 then perhaps some food shopping.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 08:48 AM

Good morning all.

Its still pitch black here, but went outside to feed my birds and it seems a bit milder, hopefully it won't rain today.

Off to the Diabetic Nurse this morning at 10.30am for check-up and talk to her about complications i'm having with my Diabetes and food diary.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 09:23 AM

Morning all.

Yes I was out before 6.30 (I know!!) but it was worth it. After a very long walk I got an outside poo, but still an indoor wee. Anyway, yes, it was pretty mild out.

Finished the three day collection of poo sample now, so will get to the PO later to weigh and post. Don't want THIS one going astray in the system, like the last one. Hoping for negative results.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 09:56 AM

Good morning everyone a dark cold damp day .

I am making a batch of beef curry today so the house will be filled with the smell of roasting spices warming up a dreary day . I make it for the family and was rather put out to find the last batch I gave them was used as part of a dinner party menu.
Oh well at least it was enjoyed .
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 10:39 AM

Good morning all.

I'm still feeling pretty grotty from this virus.

My aim today is to leave my bed for an hour & have a little walk round the park which borders onto the bottom of our garden.
I shall need Tony to hang onto because I feel a little weak & wobbly!

Whether I'll manage it or not is a different matter.

Have a good day all.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 11:01 AM

Hi gang

At last I can let Teazle have roam around our back garden off a lead.

Also been collecting the twigs up after the high winds, one or two could have caused someone quite a bit of injury had they been hit by them

It must have been some strong wind to break that large branch off. No wonder the fence panel gave way

the council won't allow us to "crown" the trees as they have TPO'S on them. All we are allowed, and have had done, are garden over hangs of 10 ft and dead branches removed. Obviously it is impossible to cut out every dead branch
I asked the council officer if they would be liable if someone was hit and they said no, yet refuse to have the trees cut back.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 11:14 AM

Good morning all dull and drizzly here today...

No particular plans for the day, will take what comes.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top