Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2018, 02:09 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good morning all - it is wild, wet and windy here! Was planning a trip into town - think I'll hibernate with a book instead!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2018, 06:49 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Morning ST and all to follow later..

Mild and calm here at the moment although a showery day forecast I think.

Nothing much planned for the day just the usual Tesco run and I'm cooking cottage pie for lunch, then we'll just have to see what else turns up to pique my interest.

Enjoy your day everyone.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2018, 07:11 AM

Hi

Good Morning ST and everyone else.

A quieter day today weatherwise, I am in no fit state to repair the damage done to the garden after the winds.

Zac and Derek are due back Tuesday, so they will fix it for me.

I am up, bathed and dressed, awaiting transport to the hellhole which is Stoke Hospital, I am first in, and hoping to be signed off from there and back home lunchtime.

I still have no heating, so when I get back, I have to do battle with the Company who have still not sent the parts, so much for German efficiency.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2018, 08:22 AM

Good morning all.
I'm still suffering with a mystery virus. I've got such a thumping head & my chest hurts so much when I cough.
I plan another day resting - possibly in bed.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2018, 09:12 AM

Morning all.

I feel like s....t this morning.

My head hurts, my throat hurts, my cough is bad and i'm feel tired.

Not doing anything today.

Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2018, 09:22 AM

Morning all.

Oh dear, sounds like Carol and Susie (and quite possibly Emjay) have the same virus. Hope you all feel better soon!

I need to make a few phone calls this morning. One is to the pet lab to see if Holly's sample has turned up. If not, because the form has my debit card details on it, will then phone my bank and get the card cancelled. It expires end of August, anyway, and I can always transfer funds to my Santander account to see me through until new card arrives. I will also get the lab to send a new form and sample pot. It delays getting an uodate on her diagnosis, (need to take a sample over three days) but I need to protect my bank account also.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2018, 10:13 AM

Good morning everyone another wet day day and extra layer of mub to wade through.

I have just dug up the last of my early planting of leeks to make some soup , sad they have all gone .
Ironing and sewing to do too.

Enjoy your day

ETA Get well soon all the poorly people, I think I better send you some of my leek soup...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2018, 10:22 AM

Morning all

Sad to see so many with the terrible virus that's going around right now. My daughter had it since before Christmas she has been so ill. I know antibiotics do not work on a virus but the doc gave her them as he says her sinuses are now infected and that the virus is leading to infections so it might be worth seeing your doctor. Hope you all feel better soon.

A cold grey day here in Yorkshire, but I saw daffodils for sale in the supermarket yesterday, spring is on it's way
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2018, 10:29 AM

Good Morning everyone!

I have just come on here to commiserate with all those that are suffering.
If it’s what l had over Christmas, l really feel sorry for you.

I had no appetite at all and just wanted soft, slushy stuff.
I tell you what, though. Once you start to feel better, you really do appreciate your good health.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2018, 10:31 AM

Good morning all bright at the moment but rain forecast for later this morning.

No special plans for the day.

Hope all the poorly people will feel better soon.

Enjoy your day folks...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top