Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 09:09 PM

Would You Describe Yourself As ‘Ordinary’? Or Do You Think You Have More To offer?

Well? Would you describe yourself as just ‘ordinary’ or more than that?

Maybe, you weren’t ‘ordinary’ years ago and you were a ‘somebody’? Or do you feel you are wasted and have more to offer.....but it’s all too late?

You must have talents, even ‘claims to fame’ !
Come on tell me.... I’d love to hear!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 10:09 PM

Re: Would You Describe Yourself As ‘Ordinary’? Or Do You Think You Have More To offer?

HELP, HELP....this thread has bombed!

Please can you even just write Rhubarb, Rhubarb... so that l can hold my head up high on the forum again!!

Just make it up as you go along, l won’t mind!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 10:20 PM

Re: Would You Describe Yourself As ‘Ordinary’? Or Do You Think You Have More To offer?

I may have been a somebody sometime ago, Art ..... but I’ve forgotten who
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 10:23 PM

I'm ordinary.

Okay, I'll make it up instead.
I am really a nun, a Bride of Christ, who pestered Mother Superior to get Wi-Fi so I could rove my Lord's domain and get a direct line to Celestial Beings from my little cell (padded).
I found here instead.
But not famous
Just ordinary.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 10:24 PM

Nope, I'm just ordinary with no claims to fame.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 10:28 PM

I should have been a contender - I could have been somebody.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

03-01-2018, 10:29 PM

HaHa! Now we are motoring!
I love all your replies, keep them coming!

Walter Mitty types are more than welcome!!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 10:31 PM

Well ... it's a little known secret that I was once mistaken for Guy Fawkes. A couple of kids once threw a penny at me around Bonfire Night.
Dave H
United Kingdom
Dave H is male  Dave H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 10:35 PM

I'm just a ordinary bloke looking for love.
But nothing special about me.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 10:47 PM

I don't think there is any such thing as 'Ordinary' Arty, boring perhaps, ordinary, never.....Every one of us has a story to tell being as we have all been around the block a few times (well it is an over fifties forum)...But modesty forbids me to tell you mine............Well alright then if you insist............Once upon a time.........

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top