Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2011, 08:08 AM

Wacky Wednesday

Good morning everyone

Half way through the week and deciding what to do today, decisions, decision.

When was the last time you visited you distant relatives? Then why not do it today just to say Hi.

That is a good thought so I might just do that today.

Have a great day everyone and remember those who not be with us any more.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2011, 08:56 AM

Re: Wacky Wednesday

Morning AB and all forumeers. Alovely bright start here in Sherwood but no walkies this morning as the cold air may aggravate Zack's nose problem. I'm off to the tip with loads of old fencing. I was sawing it up for firewood but there was so much I ran out of places to put it! Skid pie for lunch and friends over for coffee this afternoon, pretty much a full day..phew....I'm nearly worn out already lol.

Have a great day yourselves and hey, let's be careful out there...

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2011, 12:41 PM

Good Morning OFF'ers!

Spent the day yesterday browsing round an out of town retail park ...... it's good to see some Spring goods appearing in the shops. Called in a Garden Centre on the way home to get some ideas but resisted buying anything.

Hope everyone has a good day, my thoughts are with Azz and Rocky.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2011, 02:09 PM

Hello all, hope you have a nice day whatever you're doing.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2011, 02:31 PM

Howdy Fun Seekers! AB, you mentioned distant relatives to visit. I fear all my relatives are distant, 3,000 miles on the other coast of the United States. My German relatives that I've never met are in Europe, a bit far to drive my Smartie.

Nothing going on today except rain. What a surprise! I thought you folks in England got a lot of rain until I moved here.

Had my footsie yesterday so my feet & legs feel really good this morning. I almost feel like "Singing In The Rain" -- NOT!
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2011, 04:39 PM

Not much to do today, besides it's pouring with rain again sighs. Phoned my friend and we went off for a pub lunch and passed a fun couple of hours.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2011, 05:41 PM

Hi all! We're having a most welcome thaw... sun, already 4 C (34 F) with the promise if 14 C by afternoon! It's been so cold for so long, really looking forward to it. No news, just pottering about. I can see buds emerging on my hellebores, woo hoo!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top