Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 10:17 PM

Looking forward to a visitor

We've heard today that we will be getting a visit from a friend in the not too distant future. Our friend has to make a business trip to Madrid in a couple of months and will be bringing his daughter with him. Faith will stay with us whilst her dad deals with the Madrid business, then he will travel down from Madrid to stay for a week before they fly home to Nairobi. I think she's certainly turning into a beautiful young lady.

We haven't seen Faith since she was 5 years old, so we are looking forward to spending some time with her. This is Faith with her brother Victor yesterday.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 11:02 PM

Re: Looking forward to a visitor

She is indeed a beautiful young lady.
That smile is lovely!

Enjoy your visit!
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 11:29 PM

Enjoy the visit Clumsy. Kenyans are beautiful people from all accounts, in both body and spirit. She certainly is very pretty.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 11:52 PM

What a lovely girl Loretta I am sure you will have a lot to talk about with Faith after so long .

Enjoy your time together
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Enjoy the visit Clumsy. Kenyans are beautiful people from all accounts, in both body and spirit. She certainly is very pretty.
The greater majority of the Kenyan people we know, and that's very many, are decent people. Even the ones who have grandmothers who die 3 times a week just laugh when they realise you know all the tricks. When you live there you learn to "go with the flow", it's very different from being a tourist. We had very few problems with the people, apart from a couple, but that's a very different story. Mostly they are friendly people, but you always need to keep your wits about you.

Faith's father is a long time friend and I'm happy to know that he is now back in Nairobi with his wife and children. He's been working with a well known charity and the government for some time in southern Sudan, in a very dangerous environment. His wife and his brother have been running his business whilst he's been away. I don't think he'll be going back to Sudan, I hope not, he's done more than his share over the last 3 years.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

01-01-2018, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
She is indeed a beautiful young lady.
That smile is lovely!

Enjoy your visit!
Thank you. I too think Faith has grown into a beautiful young lady. Victor, her elder brother, has also shot up like a weed, he is currently on holiday from university.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 12:04 AM

Faith is a beautiful young lady, Loretta..... I'm sure you'll both enjoy catching up on old times
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 08:22 AM

Loretta, Faith looks a lovely young lady so does her brother. Hope she enjoys her stay with you.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 09:38 AM

A lovely young lady! I hope you have much to talk about and enjoy each other's company.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 10:03 AM

They look like beautiful young people I hope your visit goes well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top