Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2011, 08:05 AM

Valentines day Monday

Good morning everyone and a Happy Valentines day to you all.

Nothing planned today except a Valentines day lunch at a local establishment.
We may go for a short walk before lunch if She who must be obeyed feels like it, I know Dylan does.

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember who needs you most of all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2011, 10:53 AM

Re: Valentines day Monday

Good morning all and sundry and, if you are romantically inclined, Happy Valentines Day!

Not much planned today other than taking the car in for MOT after a good walk in the forest with Bonzo. I'm cooking roast chicken for lunch then might have to sleep it all off this afternoon.

Have a great one yourselves.

Barry
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2011, 11:47 AM

Happy Valentine's day! Yippee! Hooray! :041 :
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2011, 12:23 PM

Happy Valentine's to all. Breakfast in bed for the missus this morning and if she behaves herself I'll take her to the local for lunch.
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2011, 12:39 PM

Love that massage Bob!
Happy V Day folks.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2011, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by dragon ->
Love that massage Bob!
Happy V Day folks.
Thank you. My wife used to tell me I could make all the big decisions in our marriage and she would let me know which were the big ones & which were the little ones that she made.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2011, 05:31 PM

Happy Valentines Day to thosew partnered!

Delightful warm spell here: already 14 C (56 F), before lunch, azure blue skies, but windy. Feels very pleasant after the harsh weather for months on end. No plans, still not going out as the shortness of breath is about the same; hope the inhalers will start helping.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2011, 10:31 PM

Evening all....Relaxing sort of day today - walking this morning and then after dinner my Nephew came round to sort out my laptop. Was installing a new security boost from broadband provider and somehow managed to hit a key which I shouldn't have done. The result of this caused my laptop to keep 'freezing' but am sorted out now. Once he had left went walking with my friend round the reservoirs-was rather cold but pleasant....

Dandysmom, I hope that you soon start to feel better.........

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top