Join for free
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 07:35 AM

Good Morning Thursday

I didn't sleep so well last night...still I got around 4 hours.

Mild and cloudy outside.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 07:56 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Good morning all.

Actually its the first time I had a good night sleep.

Its dark outside but can see its foggy, off to do my weekly shopping now, last time before Christmas.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 09:59 AM

Good morning everybody.
I'm meeting my friend Chris for lunch. No gym session or walking today as we both have a lot of other stuff to do.
We will be exchanging birthday presents - hers is Christmas Day & mine Christmas Eve.

After lunch I need to go to Tesco for even more shopping and to Argos to pick up an ebay order - the last of my Christmas presents - a kareoke microphone for Josh.
I also want to get two wreaths for mine & Tony's Mum's & Dad's graves. If it's still daylight after that I shall go to the cemetery & take my mums. Tony will take his tomorrow.

I've got a stack of ironing from when I let the washing pile up due to a broken tumble dryer so I'll tackle that tonight while watching TV.

Have a good day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 10:04 AM

Good morning folks.

A workman coming yet again, to finish off completely now.
Computer man also coming to sort out a problem.
And I have to be at the vets for 11.10 with Izzy. She has a sebacious cyst that needs checking on.

See you all later.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 10:08 AM

I have a lovely morning planned with my new little baby grandson introducing him to his cousin you can't have a nicer day than that

Have a good day everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 10:13 AM

Good morning everyone and a very happy winter solstice to you all....

Just back from the forest and havkng a coffee before loading up for another trip to the tip. A little later my mum and a friend are visiting us for lunch so Mrs B is preparing skid pie and mash, one of her favourites.

Enjoy your day folks.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 10:16 AM

Good Morning all, a horrible dank morning here, so the washing will have to go on the clothes horse in my spare bedroom. I have a hospital appointment this afternoon with the Stoma Nurse to get the results of my latest blood tests, part of the follow up to see if I have any secondaries, scan due first week of January, so fingers crossed.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 10:38 AM

buenas dias all. Sunny but a cold breeze again this morning, no doubt it will be quite warm again in an hour or so. Some friends arrived to their holiday home yesterday, they have their daughter and partner with two of their grandchildren and the eldest grandson's girlfriend with them. Too many for their two bedroomed house, but I arranged for them to rent an apartment, via a friend, nearby, so that's worked out well.

I need to do some last minute shopping for Saturday's party, I won't have time on Friday as I'll be out for most of the day.

Have a nice day all, I hope all hospital appointments and Vet appointments go well.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 12:06 PM

My god went to Aldi's to do my last shop for Christmas, it was a nightmare, no space to park our car and when they did open the doors, it was like a Cattle run, everyone was bumping into each other, no room to move, I was so glad to get out of there.

I can't understand people, its only one day, why do they have to buy everything in the shop?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top