Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 07:00 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning folks, very mild here at nearly 9 deg. so I may have to put my thermals back in the drawer....

An easier day today for me, the loft is all but finished so we are going out to look for a few sticks of furniture such as a sofabed and a desk.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 07:57 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

It is much milder this morning, pretty chilly overnight though.
Nothing major to do today for me, save a quick jaunt to the gym for some knee therapy.

Enjoy your day all
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 08:23 AM

Morning. Hardly any sleep for me, cept for maybe an hour. I was hungry, having only had a very small meal earlier, so when H got me up at 5 to change her puppy pad, I had some milk.

We both went back to bed, but I still only slept fitfully afterwards.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 08:59 AM

Good Morning folks, I slept well which was a miracle and am feeling much better today. I actually feel up to a trip to Tesco for some badly needed groceries.

Very mild at 11C here - makes a change from some of the sub-arctic mornings we've been having.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 09:11 AM

Good morning all.

I wouldn't put your thermals away just yet Barry, it will probably be cold again tomorrow.

Jazzi, sorry to hear that you have not been sleeping.

I'm off into Town this morning.

Have a nice day all.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 09:20 AM

Off to the shops for the shopping for the Christmas party buffet at the Royal Engineers Association for Bournemouth held at the local British Legion club. A friend and I do the catering for the finger buffet. Not that difficult but the budget is tight and we never Know really how many will turn up. Not so cold so I bet the shops will be busy earlier than they have been and the kids are on holiday which adds to the fun (not}
Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 09:30 AM

Good morning all.
I've had the grandchildren overnight and they're here for most of the day so nothing much will get done today.

I promised Paula I'd take Josh for a haircut - that should be fun - he hates having his hair cut!

Also we need to go to Argos to return a shelving unit that was impossible to put together. Two men had a go at it and nearly ended up pulling their hair out!!

Ah well - see how we go.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 09:37 AM

Good morning everyone thank goodness it is milder and I can work in the kitchen without freezing to death.

Bread making this morning, wholemeal rolls , mince pies for the family and another batch of mincemeat to make.

At least I can relax now knowing I don't have to go out again and face the hoards before christmas except for popping to the greengrocer for some fresh veg.
Enjoy your day .
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone thank goodness it is milder and I can work in the kitchen without freezing to death.

Bread making this morning, wholemeal rolls , mince pies for the family and another batch of mincemeat to make.

At least I can relax now knowing I don't have to go out again and face the hoards before christmas except for popping to the greengrocer for some fresh veg.
Enjoy your day .
You're making me hungry
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 09:48 AM

Good morning all, Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top