Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2011, 08:09 AM

Soaking Saturday

Good morning everyone

What a beautiful day for getting soaked to the bone, the rain is coming down with a thunderous noise and trying to bounce back into the sky. Dylan looks like a drowned rat after his morning walk but his tail is still wagging.

Nothing to do today as yet so I may just sit and watch the world go by or find something not to do.

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember your face needs excersie so keep smiling.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2011, 09:30 AM

Re: Soaking Saturday

Good morning AB and all forumeers from a soggy day in Sherwood Forest. Not as wet as Cumbria perhaps, but a good soaking whilst walking the hound earlier.

I completed my fencing repairs yesterday so I intend to do very little today other than stroll around the garden centre if the rain clears and read the papers in front of the fire this afternoon.

Try to have a great day and take care not to overdo it.

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2011, 12:37 PM

Good morning all, it's a lovely Day today, so far. Have a great weekend whatever you're doing.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2011, 12:51 PM

Good morning everyone - beautiful sunshine here at the moment. I have to make myself scarce this afternoon - a match on the telly (again).
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2011, 01:56 PM

Good morning all. The rain will return today just to remind us that it's still winter in the Pacific Northwest. We're into the short month of February though and there's a ray of hope that Spring is just around the corner.

I've got a typical day ahead for me that means I have no plans. Those are sometimes the best kind of days because I'm free as a bird to do whatever I want. I never get bored so it's all an adventure.

I received a letter yesterday stating that my unemployment benefits have been extended another 20 weeks. Yipee! That means my savings are safe and I can coast into full retirement in May. God is good!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2011, 02:21 PM

Good weekend wishes to everyone!

It's not a bad day here, a mixture of cloud and sunshine. It's lovely to see the garden starting to awaken again, leaf buds are beginning to show signs of growth on some of the shrubs.

Bob, I'm pleased to hear your unemployment benefits have been extended, what a blessing for you!

Enjoy your day all!
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2011, 05:40 PM

It's late afternoon here in the Sunny South the wife and I have put two machine loads of washing out today and it's now just ready to be ironed. It's supposed to rain here tomorrow but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2011, 05:50 PM

Hi, all, the sun is trying to come out and not as bitter as it has been: 3 C (38 F). As usual I have nothing interesting to add to the daily; still taking it easy because of the emphysema. Hope the inhaler will help, it came yesterday very late so haven't tried it yet .....

Good news aout the unemployment compensation, Bob!
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2011, 05:59 PM

Almost noon here in my south and a bit chilly (54F) but plenty of sun.
You all have a great day.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top