Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2011, 11:36 PM

Intruder can Sue You!!!

Did you know that if an Intruder to someone's home, injured themself during their intention of burglary, because of anything hazardous that was unintentionally left in the area, that person could sue the Owner of the home they have robbed.!!!!!

Correct me if this is wrong, but was something I heard about today!

Rainbow x
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2011, 12:56 PM

Re: Intruder can Sue You!!!

Here in States, you make sure the intruder intrudes, then nail their butt.
If intruder refuses to intrude-nail their butt outside then drag their butt inside-so it looks like they intruded.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2011, 01:15 PM

Any intruder into my domain would be exceedingly lucky to get away all in one piece!!! - I have a 'persuader' which if I use can either chop their fingers off or, if inserted into a particular orifice would require extensive dental surgery to extract it.
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2011, 02:16 PM

any intruder into my house would meet my best mate. his name is Base Ball Bat
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

11-02-2011, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Any intruder into my domain would be exceedingly lucky to get away all in one piece!!! - I have a 'persuader' which if I use can either chop their fingers off or, if inserted into a particular orifice would require extensive dental surgery to extract it.

Originally Posted by bloggsy ->
any intruder into my house would meet my best mate. his name is Base Ball Bat

Well ! .......... Arent you both big , brave boys , but has in not occured to you that an intruder can strike whilst you are not at Home ?

Nah , thought not .........

I think you are wrong Rainbow ........... And I think the " get out clause " is in the word " unintentionally "

anything hazardous that was unintentionally left in the area
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2011, 03:35 PM

Ahhhhhhhh moot point Topaz darlin' - BUT something which you are not familiar with is that I am seriously disabled with chronic Arthritis and very seldom go out - therefore there is a 99% chance of me being in my home when a burglar foolishly attempts entry uninvited.
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2011, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Topaz ->
Well ! .......... Arent you both big , brave boys , but has in not occured to you that an intruder can strike whilst you are not at Home ?

Nah , thought not .........

I think you are wrong Rainbow ........... And I think the " get out clause " is in the word " unintentionally "

Hello Topaz, Not sure if I am mis-reading your message. But in this instance the problem regarding being sued was based on a home-owner genuinely leaving something that could cause someone to trip and/or injure themself, without deliberate intention!

Not someone who delibertate 'plants traps' for that very so called innocent purpose!

Is this what you were referring to?

Rainbow x
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2011, 04:05 PM

Anyone entering my place, when I am not here, runs the risk of being attacked by being licked to death by my dog.
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

11-02-2011, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Ahhhhhhhh moot point Topaz darlin' - BUT something which you are not familiar with is that I am seriously disabled with chronic Arthritis and very seldom go out - therefore there is a 99% chance of me being in my home when a burglar foolishly attempts entry uninvited.

I`m very sorry to hear that Uncle Joe , but if thats the case then you`re not really in any position to be shoving a 'persuader' into anyones orafice , are you ?

Originally Posted by Rainbow ->
Hello Topaz, Not sure if I am mis-reading your message. But in this instance the problem regarding being sued was based on a home-owner genuinely leaving something that could cause someone to trip and/or injure themself, without deliberate intention!

Not someone who delibertate 'plants traps' for that very so called innocent purpose!

Is this what you were referring to?

Rainbow x

You asked us to correct you if you were wrong Rainbow ............

Correct me if this is wrong

I think you are wrong ............ I think if something was left " unintentionally " then the homeowner cannot be sued , but then again we do live in a crazy , crazy world

Originally Posted by dragon ->
Anyone entering my place, when I am not here, runs the risk of being attacked by being licked to death by my dog.

LOL .......... Bless
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

11-02-2011, 09:25 PM

Topaz darlin' - I can still hobble about my place with my walking stick, and if needs be can even use that to give intruder a very painful third leg by inserting it in a particular orifice. Its a shame it doesn't have a pipe reamer on it otherwise I could make it even more painful by deftly twisting it!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top