Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 06:21 PM

Milf's Milk...

...is my favourite vaping liquid (I stopped smoking years ago, but had a brief relapse when I got cancer).

It's a cereal, custardy sweetness with a hint of fruit. It's not that expensive compared with some of the more premium juices. After a meal, it's a bit like smoking a pipe must have been to previous generations.

There's not much nicotine in this, 6 or 3 - some liquids go up to 24mg/ml of nicotine.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 06:50 PM

Re: Milf's Milk...

Those vapour thingys are revolting - almost as bad as the stuff they are supposed to be replacing. I would certainly not allow one to be used in my house.

But - to each his/her own.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 06:53 PM

Urrgh!!! Ffosse - cereal and custard and you smoke it. The picture on the front puts me off as well.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 06:55 PM

Is this a joke? You do realise what MILF stands for ....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Is this a joke? You do realise what MILF stands for ....

I had never heard of that Annie.
Just googled it.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 06:57 PM

It's a naughty name but a delicious vape.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

05-12-2017, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Urrgh!!! Ffosse - cereal and custard and you smoke it. The picture on the front puts me off as well.
Technically, I vape it. 40W at 0.46 ohm.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Technically, I vape it. 40W at 0.46 ohm.
What's the difference (apart from it's vapour not actually smoke) You still stuff it in your gob like a baby with a dummy.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

05-12-2017, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
What's the difference (apart from it's vapour not actually smoke) You still stuff it in your gob like a baby with a dummy.
It doesn't have the thousands of poisonous chemicals associated with smoking tobacco (although quite how safe it is no-one yet knows)

It's nice to vape huge clouds of the stuff. And my living-room smells great. I take mine everywhere with me. Often I'll roll over awake at 4am, take a couple of hits then go straight back to sleep.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 08:25 PM

Hello fellow vaper.

I do it too but have a bog standard classic one with the cheapest liquid on offer at the bargain shops.

I can blow the most amazing vapour rings idly lying on my bed in my boudoir .. slovenly hussy that I am though I don't actually fancy trying the one you posted.
I stick to menthol with the odd bubble gum flavour.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top