Join for free
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2011, 08:24 PM

I've lost me belly button...

Has anyone seen an inverted belly button lying around?
It's a small thing and not used to being in spot light.
If seen please report it to NASA.
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2011, 08:31 PM

Re: I've lost me belly button...

Had you dropped it while you were scoffing those fudge brownies?

I found something chocolaty on the floor, which I thought was an escaped chocolate button - and dogs and myself had a race to it. I won (no contest with chocolate)! ..... BUT it is a bit CHEWY for a chocolate button!!!

I'll give it a quick rinse to remove goo, and post it on. Sorry it is now mis-shapen

Rainbow x
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2011, 08:34 PM

Was mis-shapen long before you bit into it. Poor thing, being mistreated so. Now I have nothing to rest my chin on.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2011, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by dragon ->
Was mis-shapen long before you bit into it. Poor thing, being mistreated so. Now I have nothing to rest my chin on.
Not doing it right 'Dragon' darlin' you have to slouch in your chair, put your feet up on a stool or table, and you then have a perfect table (stomach) on which to rest your plate of food.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2011, 01:18 PM

You ladies crack me up!!!!
dragon
florida, usa

10-02-2011, 01:44 PM

Restin' me chin on me belly button was a good place to rest me chin when life turns a bit blue.
Now me belly button has gone missin' and me chin hasn't a clue what to do.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top